PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO
Carrier: Alltel

I-ron-ic-HTC is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Need to transfer videos to Touch pro..

i have videos i would like to transfer to my htc touch Pro..
i am useing tunebite soft ware .. but it only transfers as high as 320x Res, its a great program... but i would like to use the 640x 480 on the htc touch pro , any free programs i could try out ? to transfer my videos , from different formats ??

jayson

One last question : when i a looking at all the different video formats to transfer in , does it matter on the Kbps some are 1024 kbps other are 2048kbps some are in MPEG4 format some are in 3gp2 , whats the qualilty of video that i want for this phone ??

please help thanks

Last edited by I-ron-ic-HTC; 01-17-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Need to transfer videos to Touch pro..

You could try windows movie maker...can output a variety of different size formats. That is what I use.

Kbps mean alot. The more the better as it will be smoother...not choppy. WMV or MPEG4 is the best I have learned on the TP. 3gp2 is really a format for phones that are not PPC's but are capable of playing video. Like my Sanyo 8400, It will play MPEG4 vids but the format is all wrong, makes it real small no matter what size I encode it, but it plays 3gp2 at full screen without a hiccup.

Last edited by gator352; 01-17-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:51 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Yes, Windows Movie Maker is good, and I just recently came across a program called Super (http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html). It essentially converts many video files into whatever video format, audio format, and resolution you want.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im downloading and gonna try it out! Thanks!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Gatornator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Yes, Windows Movie Maker is good, and I just recently came across a program called Super (http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html). It essentially converts many video files into whatever video format, audio format, and resolution you want.
Full of viruses. My mcaffe went off like a christmas tree and quarentined 6 trojans. LOL, not your fault though. Thanks anyways!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

r1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good work

+1 for super, been using it for years

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro