PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

havand is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D icon size?

Is there anyway to change the touch flow icon size? I have thicker fingers and while I can select the appropriate icon, when I lift my thumb, it often rolls to the icon next to it. Larger icons, say 3 or 4 on the screen at a time would help a great deal with this. I don't actually own the phone, but have spent a bit of time playing with it at Sprint. This is just one of those issues I would need to seriously look at before I bought. Thank you!
Old 01-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: TF3D icon size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by havand View Post
Is there anyway to change the touch flow icon size? I have thicker fingers and while I can select the appropriate icon, when I lift my thumb, it often rolls to the icon next to it. Larger icons, say 3 or 4 on the screen at a time would help a great deal with this. I don't actually own the phone, but have spent a bit of time playing with it at Sprint. This is just one of those issues I would need to seriously look at before I bought. Thank you!
Not to tell you how to scroll your phone, but I have big fingers too.. What I do is just use the tip of my thumb.. It usually works.. I don't think there is any way to change the size though...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro