PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53599)

Mr. X 01-17-2009 11:48 AM

CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Here it is i told a few users i would do it so this is a Slide to answer Update package in Black and White themes. This will work on ant rom to update to Slide to Answer or to change the theme color of it.

this Cab installer WILL NOT affect your custom icons in any way as promised to another user last night, i said i would fix this.

This Slide To Answer Package works with ## Codes and 911 emergency service calls. in case you were going to ask.

This Package DOES NOT include the lock curtain as it is not compatible with the CDMA version of Slide To answer.

This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows.

Enjoy, And let me know what you think :)

Slide To Answer White

Black Slide To Answer

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

creedin 01-17-2009 12:05 PM

Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

thanks, this helps so much. can i simply make the oem package out of the package creator and what not?

WarChild 01-17-2009 12:07 PM

awesome thanks!

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedin (Post 646906)
thanks, this helps so much. can i simply make the oem package out of the package creator and what not?

its missing allot to make it a full oem. i didnt include all images. just the ones that needed to be upgraded inorder for S2A to work on any rom, and made it in white or black theme.

Athasian 01-17-2009 12:18 PM

Is this white the same as the one you had posted at the end of the other thread or is there something different to it? I used the other one and it works WONDERFULLY. THank you SO very much.

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athasian (Post 646927)
Is this white the same as the one you had posted at the end of the other thread or is there something different to it? I used the other one and it works WONDERFULLY. THank you SO very much.

the one i posted at the end of the other thread is the full package that you could oem. it has all the images in it.

this cab is JUST what you need to get the slider canvas and the color theme you want going on any rom. i didn't include some of the images as they were redundant because they are the same as whats in the rom already.

Athasian 01-17-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 646936)
the one i posted at the end of the other thread is the full package that you could oem. it has all the images in it.

this cab is JUST what you need to get the slider canvas and the color theme you want going on any rom. i didn't include some of the images as they were redundant because they are the same as whats in the rom already.

Awesome, thanks. I think I needed the other one anyway then, the ROM I'm using comes with a black dialer so my images would have been ... off ... probably :)

Mr. X 01-17-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athasian (Post 646985)
Awesome, thanks. I think I needed the other one anyway then, the ROM I'm using comes with a black dialer so my images would have been ... off ... probably :)

u can use the black dialer shin cab i posted here.

Skelator03 01-17-2009 01:13 PM

whats diff between this one and the one mr hawaii did and are there screen shots?

conflipper 01-17-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skelator03 (Post 647033)
whats diff between this one and the one mr hawaii did and are there screen shots?

this one is from a sprint rom. and so the data arrows will gray out and everything else.