PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some problems/concerns with TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
yea i have had that on my pros memory card (just in case) since i got my pro on the 24th. I didnt know it did animations though so it is installing now
I forgot to turn off TF3D the first time! But the second time installed flawlessly!

Hibby, it's cool! Be warned though, you will lose alot of your custom settings but you can reinstall them with no problems. I actually like it....it's different.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:38 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea i had gsm not animated... a lot of stuff actually stuck, i just gotta make 3 changes...

Old 01-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yea i had gsm not animated... a lot of stuff actually stuck, i just gotta make 3 changes...
It erased all the programs in my programs tab and made my blue focus green and lost my city in the weather tab...thats all....nothing major.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:49 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

biggest thing pissing me off is the clock flipping everytime i go back home... otherwise A+
Old 01-17-2009, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Wow, I left FL last week and the coldest it ever got was around 40... Is there a video somewhere that shows the animation tabs at work?
Gator do you use Orlando as a city? Cuz I know that's the closest one to Leesburg on the stock weather... Don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, sorry if I am, just thought I'd ask.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:58 AM
Gatornator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxip View Post
Wow, I left FL last week and the coldest it ever got was around 40... Is there a video somewhere that shows the animation tabs at work?
Gator do you use Orlando as a city? Cuz I know that's the closest one to Leesburg on the stock weather... Don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, sorry if I am, just thought I'd ask.
Nope, I use Leesburg....I use the weather database editor and add in my city. Do you have it? i can post it if you want it!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Gatornator

Quote:
biggest thing pissing me off is the clock flipping everytime i go back home... otherwise A+
I never noticed that! I don't know if it even did that before I installed that prog. But yeah, I can see where it can get annoying...
Old 01-17-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Nope, I use Leesburg....I use the weather database editor and add in my city. Do you have it? i can post it if you want it!
OMG! I never thought... I guess I should've read more about adding cities @ the xda site. It would had been wonderful having it back when I was in Eustis, Tavares, Leesburg and Grand Island. LOL. But yeah if you can post it I would appreciate that.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Gatornator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxip View Post
OMG! I never thought... I guess I should've read more about adding cities @ the xda site. It would had been wonderful having it back when I was in Eustis, Tavares, Leesburg and Grand Island. LOL. But yeah if you can post it I would appreciate that.
Man, I grew up here, I have lived here all my life except for the 8 years in the Army. My brother lives in Grand Island on Ashley court...ya know...the only blue house that looks like junk in the middle of a bunch of nice homes....lol. What were you here for?

Here's the cab....after installing it, run it and bottom right select add city....in where it says add code....just put in your zip code! Then goto your weather tab, find the city you entered and voila!

Last edited by gator352; 01-17-2009 at 11:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Man, I grew up here, I have lived here all my life except for the 8 years in the Army. My brother lives in Grand Island on Ashley court...ya know...the only blue house that looks like junk in the middle of a bunch of nice homes....lol. What were you here for?

Here's the cab....after installing it, run it and bottom right select add city....in where it says add code....just put in your zip code!
My gf's from over there, I go on christmas, summer, any chance she gets she'll beg me to go. She's from GI, but her family is all over, leesburg, mt. dora, tavares...
Lol...I've been visiting for almost 2 1/2 years already, but I've lived here in PR all my live though. I might move to gainesville in january (hopefully). Anyway thanks for the files man. Any idea if it's possible to get more than 10 cities somehow?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro