PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some problems/concerns with TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Perfoamnce: Yes and no. I think because it does the flippy screen animation when you hit the tab butons it may swap screens a little slow but that is a given because aniumation takes time.

On the same note... and this prolly wont bother you.... The slider from side to side cant quite go as fast as the newer version. I mean you have to go FAST to make it lag. BUt under NORMAL use, I think overal its quikcer and uses less memory. Not 100% on the mem but its a gut feel based on free mem before and after cab install.

I attached the CAB to my previous post.

Let me know what you think

On MY Rom the response was about this....

25 percetn of the peopl fell in love and request it all the time....
50 percetn of the pople didint care anyway
25 percetn hated it

Let me know what you think
I will def. let you know! I'm gonna install it as soon as I take out the dog and it's freezing outside. The mutt better do it's thing quick or I'm gonna sell her on ebay!! LOL....
Old 01-17-2009, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
I will def. let you know! I'm gonna install it as soon as I take out the dog and it's freezing outside. The mutt better do it's thing quick or I'm gonna sell her on ebay!! LOL....
Dont tell me about cold! hahahahaha

I live in Fargo ND. We hit -30 two nights ago. With the windchill factored in it was -50! I have NEVER seen wether that cold before. Dude, it wasnt cold, it was like just pure PAIN.

In Grand Forks ND that same night it hit -50 BEFORE the windchill factored in.

But yeah, I dont mean to hijack the post or anything... Hahahahah...

Hey OP are reading any of this? Let me know what other quesitons you have.

We are all here to help!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Dont tell me about cold! hahahahaha

I live in Fargo ND. We hit -30 two nights ago. With the windchill factored in it was -50! I have NEVER seen wether that cold before. Dude, it wasnt cold, it was like just pure PAIN.

In Grand Forks ND that same night it hit -50 BEFORE the windchill factored in.

But yeah, I dont mean to hijack the post or anything... Hahahahah...

Hey OP are reading any of this? Let me know what other quesitons you have.

We are all here to help!
LOL man I feel for ya! I'm in Florida and it's 33 degrees right now here. This is COLD for us! We are used to subtropic weather! Our high today is like 59 degrees and that's freakin cold!!!!

I'm installing that file....it's takin forever!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:37 AM
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
LOL man I feel for ya! I'm in Florida and it's 33 degrees right now here. This is COLD for us! We are used to subtropic weather! Our high today is like 59 degrees and that's freakin cold!!!!

I'm installing that file....it's takin forever!
Yeah, it will take a while. Make sure you shut Manila first via the today screen settings. That will help it alot. It has ot overwrite 500+ files, a couple dlls, a coule exes. Then it has an additionall 400+ files for the extra animations.

It takes a long while but will finsih and be fine.

Wonder what the hell is with the cold? Global climate change? Oh well. More worried about Peanut butter right now. Throwing it all out as we speak. WAY TOO MANY recalls.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Gatornator

Quote:
Yeah, it will take a while. Make sure you shut Manila first via the today screen settings. That will help it alot. It has ot overwrite 500+ files, a couple dlls, a coule exes. Then it has an additionall 400+ files for the extra animations.

It takes a long while but will finsih and be fine.

Wonder what the hell is with the cold? Global climate change? Oh well. More worried about Peanut butter right now. Throwing it all out as we speak. WAY TOO MANY recalls.
GLOBAL WARMING!!!! lol....yeah right! No such thing.....We use Peter pan so not worried about it too much. I see it this way....if I get sick, I get a day off from work!! WOOHOO....

Ok, it said unsuccesfull due to something permissions....I'm gonna try again....
Old 01-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Gatornator

OK it installed! I have mixed feelings! I love the interface and how everything swipes in but it takes a sec for it to show. But I think I'm gonna use it!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:18 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
I will grab it off my SD card once this last flash completes.

Its cool as hell. Some people say its not as compatible with the tweaks and themes but I perosnally can apply any tweak or theme I can find. Never had an issue.

EDIT: Here ya go... Its pretty cool. Be warned in advance... Becasue this removes and edits core manila files (EXE and DLL's) I am unsure of how well it can be removed.

I use this on my personal ROM and have an OEM for it if you like it. Let me know and I will attach that as well.
have that cab too... im pretty sure it is the same

Old 01-17-2009, 10:19 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
OK it installed! I have mixed feelings! I love the interface and how everything swipes in but it takes a sec for it to show. But I think I'm gonna use it!

TOLD YOU!

The previous permission error was due to a file being in use. Maybe TF3D was not shut off? that woudl also explain the long install time.

But my work here is done!

I would considered all questions pretty much answered.

Take it easy and stay warm!

Peace!

Hit the thanks button if you like that CAB and the knowledge I put out ;c)
Old 01-17-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
have that cab too... im pretty sure it is the same
I got it from XDA post. Some dude named Lone Ranger maybe?

-Scott
Old 01-17-2009, 10:24 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea i have had that on my pros memory card (just in case) since i got my pro on the 24th. I didnt know it did animations though so it is installing now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro