PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 03:12 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Items to send after a ashurion claim.

I got a replacement TP today and I have to send back the old one... the instructions are pretty vague. Do I just send the handset without anything else? or do I send all the accessories including the battery? I remember reading something somesone said once that when sprint does a in store claim they only send back the handset sans battery and accesories.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HtC Raphael
Carrier: Sprint

SuPeRw00t is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Items to send after a ashurion claim.

The phone is the only required part you need to send back. Sprint stores are supposed to send back the battery, back, and stylus but often don't due to demand for them. Hope this helps!
Old 01-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I usually only send back the device (stylus, battery, and back included) but keep the chargers, cases, and other contents that came with it.... those are the only items that i can personally confirm you are allowed to keep.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just got my replacement today as well but I'm only going to send them the phone. No accessories, because thats how they send us refurbs
Old 01-20-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

They just want the phone back, they dont notice accessories.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 01-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

nautica is right...just send back the phone and battery cover.you won't be charged.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This has been posted just a few days ago one thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=return+what
Old 01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ditto what everyone else has said so far. Plus, there should be a slip of paper in the return kit explaining what all is required to be sent back.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DOUBLEVISION Send a message via Yahoo to DOUBLEVISION

send the phone and the battery. Keep everything else. They will send u another battery and charger in the return packet box. Well at least they did with me so now i have everything twice including battery and a universal charger. U can even keep the stylus from your old phone. I called sprint to make sure. Everything the phone came with cant fit in the packet anyway.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

If the instructions say send the phone back, only send the phone/battery cover.

If it says to send the phone and accessories back, do just that. Keep the battery if you feel you need it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro