PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bluetooth disconnect

Im using an H700 and having the exact same issue. I keep having to fold up my headset and reopen it. Really annoying
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Threadstarter

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Im starting to think its that series of bluetooth...i wonder why?
Old 01-29-2009, 09:51 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Could be.. no problems with a Jawbone II here. Heck, its been reading me my email for days...
Old 01-29-2009, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Guess its time for a new BT. Have to give this one to the wife finally.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

LLado is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Could be.. no problems with a Jawbone II here. Heck, its been reading me my email for days...
I have a Moto H710 and its doing the same thing. I have not tried another BT yet. I will need to do that.

By the way what do you mean "It has been Reading your emails" Do you mean Voice Command has the option to read emails. I thought it was only Text Msg.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:13 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLado View Post
I have a Moto H710 and its doing the same thing. I have not tried another BT yet. I will need to do that.

By the way what do you mean "It has been Reading your emails" Do you mean Voice Command has the option to read emails. I thought it was only Text Msg.
Nope, it reads the subject and sender of all new messages, at least it seem to if you enable that in settings. Pretty funny actually, if you're in a meeting and you get lots of email. I've had to hit the back button to stop it at least a couple times.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Threadstarter

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Nope, it reads the subject and sender of all new messages, at least it seem to if you enable that in settings. Pretty funny actually, if you're in a meeting and you get lots of email. I've had to hit the back button to stop it at least a couple times.
Which Rom are u currently running? I thought that feature was broke in most of the latest Roms, I could be wrong though
Old 01-30-2009, 08:27 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

YEAH you are wrong dude, I am running stock and VC reads sender and subject line in emails. Just go to your settings/VC and set it up there
Old 01-30-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Trying to narrow down the issue here so Im curious...is everyones headset disconnecting while your also using the media adapter? I mainly use my headset while my phone is running thru my car stereo with the adapter and Im wondering if the phones thinking the plug in the 3.55mm jack is actually another headset and not just an audio output to my stereo.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mmahal is a n00b

I'm having issues with the HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) disconnecting intermittently with my BMW 530i, I had a Motorola Q earlier with WM5 never had any issues ever since I got this one. It just simply sucks the Bluetooth icon disappears from the screen on the phone and it disconnects from the Car and then reconnects again, I'm running the stock Sprint ROM.
I'mna try some different one and see how that goes. Anyone have any suggestions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro