PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aprilarchambeau is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau
Did research, couldnt find what I needed, battery not charging question

My friend has had the pro for a few months, everyone in the Sprint store thought she was nuts when she told them it would not charge while she was on it. Well they supposedly fixed it, and when she got home she could see they clearly hadnt. Well, I got mine yesterday, went home and plugged it in to brag to her that my phone was "better" and sure enough, it wouldnt charge while on it either . I have noticed even if I open a program it stops. Any ways to fix this? I called Sprint and of course they say its new to them, never been reported blah blah blah. They asked if I wanted an open ticket, I am not used to dealing with Tech support so I said no, I am used to account services lol. And the nearest location where they can work on it is almost an hour and a half ..... What should I do? As much as I use my phone, at SOME point in the day time I have to talk and charge at the same time, oh and did I mention the cord for the charger and USB are too short? LOL

April
Old 01-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good workdr g is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Did research, couldnt find what I needed, battery not charging question

You need to keep the phone cool somehow if you want to talk on it like this. It's a known issue with Touch Pros, at least here. If Sprint hasn't heard of it ... we need to report it at a higher rate!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Did research, couldnt find what I needed, battery not charging question

Mucho discussions on known battery issues and fixes. Search this forum for "battery".

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro