PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Kept or Returned your Sprint Touch Pro?
Keeping my original phone... am ok with issues, nothin to provoke a return, etc. 651 79.58%
Returned original phone(s)... ok with replacement and issues. 121 14.79%
Returned phone, looking for other options. 46 5.62%
Voters: 818. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro Satisfaction Poll - simple, yet informative

Because of conflicting opinions about Sprint's Touch Pro, I think a simple, but helpful satisfaction survey is in need. This poll will help show how many people are actually returning/keeping their phones amongst ppcgeeks members. It will also help prove or disprove claims that most phones are good/bad. Whether it relates to actual hardware/software faults, OCD, or outsiders bashing phones they don't even own, there are always going to be complaints; but lets just see how deep the complaints really are...
If you are or have been a Sprint/CDMA Touch Pro owner, please vote based on your experience with the phone. If you're planning to return the phone, please wait until you've decided whether to keep the replacement or return the phone for good before voting. This is for the sprint version, so please don't vote if you own it for another carrier (A similar but separate poll for "the fuze" could also be beneficial to compare the two models). If you haven't owned the phone, please refrain from partaking as it will disrupt results. This site has the greatest members, so lets keep it that way by being genuine with our votes. Also, this poll is mainly to help those contemplating purchase, so lets help them see if it's worth the buy.

Last edited by lipidfats; 01-15-2009 at 01:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Touch Pro Satisfaction Poll - simple, yet informative

Yes, we do have another poll. I'm beginning to wonder if the whole site should just become one big poll (no ethnic jokes please!). You TP owners sure are hungry for some data on every aspect of your phones.

I'm gonna sticky this for a few days. As stated above...no need to post...just VOTE!

That's the news and remember to search.

late,
Coz
Old 01-15-2009, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT
Threadstarter

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Touch Pro Satisfaction Poll - simple, yet informative

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took part in the poll. After 2 months and 750 total Touch Pro user votes, it's apparent that the pro has been worth the upgrade for most (minor defects or not). The percentages have been exactly the same since the beginning of the poll: roughly 80%, 15%, 5%. Personally, it's been 2.5 months and my Pro is still working great. I haven't looked back once, so I'm definitely satisfied.

Now that this post is no longer stickied, feel free to comment... thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro