PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone successfully increase Voice Command volume on the Touch Pro?

I've tried the old setting AttenuationControls to 1 instead of whatever it was but it didn't do anything. Anyone else got anything?
Old 01-15-2009, 12:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Anyone successfully increase Voice Command volume on the Touch Pro?

I would like to know that also. I like to have it announce incoming calls, but the volume is so low I disabled it as useless.

~John
Old 01-15-2009, 01:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

+1 Any ideas on reg edits or sys files that we can try? Totally willing to test theories that you have.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I had to install the hand over speaker cab.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

infamous styles is a n00b

this would be nice to know.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
LOL.

I think that's the only solution..........

~John
Old 01-15-2009, 11:53 AM
N00b

umop3pisdn is a n00b

Quote:
Wow! Was that ever helpful

Last edited by umop3pisdn; 01-15-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
What is the hand over speaker cab. Gotta link?
I'm not even going to touch this statement...
Old 01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
N00b

umop3pisdn is a n00b

Quote:
I'm not even going to touch this statement...
Yeah, please don't bother, it was a worthless, useless post in the first place.....
Old 01-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
Yeah, please don't bother, it was a worthless, useless post in the first place.....
yea I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, was just something that was posted last night by someone about making the loudness he gets from cupping his hands over his speaker become permanent.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro