PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 06:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
the sprint store that i go to is giving an extra battery to anyone with a touch pro i found out today.they say that short battery life is a known issue and that there will be a patch soon.so i'll just enjoy my 2 batteries!we'll see if a patch comes out(we all know sprint..).
Sprint gave me second battery when I bought my Mogul too. I went in the next day, told the rep it died very fast after full charge, he went in back, tossed one to me and said "That should help. Have a great day."
Old 01-17-2009, 06:54 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question

so.. whats the address for asurion?

i got a replacement phone, but i don't have insurance. but i wasn't in the 30 day period, the chick said that she was waving a 50 dollar fee, and sent me a new phone. so i get a box, new packaged tp, and a yellow envelope that is addressed to:

postage due unit
us postal service
7400 jefferson blvd
louisville ky 40219

with my name on the top, and an rma number.. should i keep everything, or return it all? i dunno how many accessories will even fit in the envelope lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro