PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
finding that stinking clock

ok I ve been looking for hours for a clock I saw on here or xda, and wondering if someone could help me......it was a clock that the numbers were placed on old almost ancient looking paper...... the best way to describe it is the paper that the declaration of independence was written on....that orangish yellow type paper.

if anyone has a clue what Im talking about please set me in the right direction.

until then I will be searching
Old 01-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Re: finding that stinking clock

i found a pic of the clock i want but cant find the cab or any manilla files.....please help

it is found on this page first post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...28463&page=103

Last edited by pask2155; 01-14-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
i found a pic of the clock i want but cant find the cab or any manilla files.....please help

it is found on this page first post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...28463&page=103

nevermind, i gave you the wrong file, misread this thread at first.

Last edited by p-slim; 01-14-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

someone has to know where to find this clock! I have looked everywhere
Old 01-17-2009, 03:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'll be honest. I was bored so I tried to look around for you and couldnt find anything.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
ok I ve been looking for hours for a clock I saw on here or xda, and wondering if someone could help me......it was a clock that the numbers were placed on old almost ancient looking paper...... the best way to describe it is the paper that the declaration of independence was written on....that orangish yellow type paper.

if anyone has a clue what Im talking about please set me in the right direction.

until then I will be searching
Its called parchment paper and it can be found on XDA. I had it once. I will keep looking for you.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thanks I will keep looking as well, any other help would be great!
Old 01-17-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
thanks I will keep looking as well, any other help would be great!
Here are my best two favorites when I am out on the prowl for something new.....

I am also having titan flashbacks and wonder if that was the Titan M2D I saw it on..... I will be going through various themes to day. If I come across it I will post it.

Meantime look here and here;
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=436867

Those are my best two so please dont give the links away to ANYONE! Ahahahaha thats joke.....heheheehe YEah,. lack of sleep makes me silly!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro