PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

xtravbx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calls answered/ignored removing from holster

i prefer pocketshield
Old 01-13-2009, 06:44 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Here is the the OP and the thread. Hope you like it. Please read the known issues.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...643#post610643
LOL, sorry man! It was YOU!! I looked for it, but I musta missed it somehow, I do apologize!!! As for issues, it works perfectly on my TP, no issues whatsoever!
Haha! No problem, just thought I would chime in if any issues would arise with the file. Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

umop3pisdn is a n00b

X2 for PocketShield
Old 01-13-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X & HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon!

Mr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've suffered the same problem as well. I ended up getting a program called TouchLockPro from XDA-Dev. Here's the thread over there:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=444215

Its pretty good at locking the touch screen/buttons but to be honest I was looking for a slide unlocking program so I'm gonna give MrHawaii's program a shot.

Look before you Leap. SEARCH before you Speak.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j

Is there anyway around using the ## codes with this cab installed? Or will I have to uninstall it to use them if needed? No biggie either way.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have slide to answer but you can still mute ringing and dont even know bout it .... so I got Pocketshield!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

PocketShield is the best there is right now & I have tried every single option available.

PS is not free, but the latest version works quite well & is worth every penny IMHO

~John
Old 01-14-2009, 12:40 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_j View Post
Is there anyway around using the ## codes with this cab installed? Or will I have to uninstall it to use them if needed? No biggie either way.
Yes at this time you would have to uninstall the S2A to use the ## CODES and then reinstall. I have been trying to edit the DLL file (phcanhtc.dll) that I believe controls it all, unfortunately without success. Because these files were just basically ripped from the Touch HD International GSM version, CDMA stuff are not operable. The guys at XDA have started to try to get more people to give a shoutout to their carriers to update the ROM to include S2A. I will post those links in a bit on my thread.

Another thing you could do if you want to use ##CODES real quick and switch back to S2A is a Reg Edit that will disable the HTC Phone Skin and enable the WinMo dialer. Disabling the HTC Phone Skin disable the phcanhtc.dll file along with everything else it is dependent on, so ## CODES would be enabled with WinMo Dialer and phone functions. Then you can change it back to enable S2A without having to uninstall and reinstall the files. I apologize for the inconvinience at this time and best of luck.

Here is the reg edit to do that.
HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin
"Enabled" change value to "0" to disable HTC PhoneSkin (default set to "1")

Soft Reset of course after every Reg Edit.

Last edited by MrHawaii; 01-14-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Another thing you could do if you want to use ##CODES real quick and switch back to S2A is a Reg Edit that will disable the HTC Phone Skin and enable the WinMo dialer. .
Are you sure that will work?? I am using PocketShield along with a skinned version of the WinMo dialer as it gets rid of all the ring lag that the HTC dialer produces. The WinMo dialer will not dial ## codes however, when I need to use those I have to switch to the HTC dialer first.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 01-14-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j

Quote:
Yes at this time you would have to uninstall the S2A to use the ## CODES and then reinstall.
I really enjoy the app at this point. The like out weighs the need to uninstall to use the ## codes. Besides I don't use them hardly enough since everything started working correctly on the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro