PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Question So Weird- Charging light without charging?!?

As I create this thread on my Touch Pro, the ghost of the charging light is alive and well.. I took it off my HTC Wall Charger and yet the concentric light continues to form and die, form and die.. Plus.. I received two text messages and yet... The same.. The concentric light continues to form and die, form and die.. Anybody else experience this?
Old 01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: So Weird- Charging light without charging?!?

that just means that the TP officially owns your soul and is draining energy from you!!! on the plus side you wont have to worry about the battery, on the down side you may not exist in the afterlife

did you try plugging it back in and taking it off the charger again? it probably was slightly frozen or had a hickup as you were taking it off. (though I have seen the charging icon randomly appear when I hadn't has it on the charget in hours...
Old 01-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®

Happened to me before, like he ^^^ said plug it in for a min and see what hsppens, does it still have the charging icon in the taskbar?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

No charger icon.. It hiccuped? My phone has a soul? Awesome! I know plugging it back in will kill the soul though.. I thought to ask if other people had their Touch Pro's come alive..
Old 01-13-2009, 03:17 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

my diamond did this the other day too.

It was on my dash-mounted docking station playing mp3s through bluetooth, and kept doing it after I took it off. Soft reset fixed it.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
No charger icon.. It hiccuped? My phone has a soul? Awesome! I know plugging it back in will kill the soul though.. I thought to ask if other people had their Touch Pro's come alive..
It's breathing....every time you take it off the charger, it gets stronger and stronger until eventually...it will take your soul.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (off that) ---> (on to) Touch Pro 2
Carrier: The Now Network

RockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuffRockSta® knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to RockSta®

Happened to me i was scared it took over ...... so i plug him in and returned its soul to the charger.......yea i killed the bi***!!! Watch yur back....
Old 01-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea its kinda like the containment unit from ghostbuster haha.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

haha... I guess my phone is now named 'Slimer'.. lol.. It works fine now.. So this is both a Diamond and Touch Pro phenomena.. Maybe the Touch Flo 3D is the source of life?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro