PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   So Weird- Charging light without charging?!? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53031)

BigDiesel07 01-13-2009 02:40 PM

So Weird- Charging light without charging?!?

As I create this thread on my Touch Pro, the ghost of the charging light is alive and well.. I took it off my HTC Wall Charger and yet the concentric light continues to form and die, form and die.. Plus.. I received two text messages and yet... The same.. The concentric light continues to form and die, form and die.. Anybody else experience this?

cornelious2 01-13-2009 02:46 PM

Re: So Weird- Charging light without charging?!?

that just means that the TP officially owns your soul and is draining energy from you!!! on the plus side you wont have to worry about the battery, on the down side you may not exist in the afterlife ;)

did you try plugging it back in and taking it off the charger again? it probably was slightly frozen or had a hickup as you were taking it off. (though I have seen the charging icon randomly appear when I hadn't has it on the charget in hours...

RockSta® 01-13-2009 02:55 PM

Happened to me before, like he ^^^ said plug it in for a min and see what hsppens, does it still have the charging icon in the taskbar?

BigDiesel07 01-13-2009 03:13 PM

No charger icon.. It hiccuped? My phone has a soul? Awesome! I know plugging it back in will kill the soul though.. I thought to ask if other people had their Touch Pro's come alive..

briggs 01-13-2009 03:17 PM

my diamond did this the other day too.

It was on my dash-mounted docking station playing mp3s through bluetooth, and kept doing it after I took it off. Soft reset fixed it.

blazinazn 01-13-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 (Post 637325)
No charger icon.. It hiccuped? My phone has a soul? Awesome! I know plugging it back in will kill the soul though.. I thought to ask if other people had their Touch Pro's come alive..

It's breathing....every time you take it off the charger, it gets stronger and stronger until eventually...it will take your soul.

RockSta® 01-13-2009 03:36 PM

Happened to me i was scared it took over ...... so i plug him in and returned its soul to the charger.......yea i killed the bi***!!! Watch yur back....

cornelious2 01-13-2009 03:51 PM

yea its kinda like the containment unit from ghostbuster haha.

BigDiesel07 01-13-2009 04:48 PM

haha... I guess my phone is now named 'Slimer'.. lol.. It works fine now.. So this is both a Diamond and Touch Pro phenomena.. Maybe the Touch Flo 3D is the source of life?