PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

DEAFKID is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DEAFKID
I'm a Newbie Maybe You Should Get to Know.

Well let's say, On Jan 5th I got me a Touch Pro after having 8 Sprint Moguls since October 15th of 2008. Overheating & Major Tech Probs, Finally did some research on Google and found a direct # for Sprint CEO and he picked up which was very susprising & We've had a talk.

Anyways, The Moguls when texting on the keyboard had a Send Button? HTC TP so far that I kno of doesn't have that, Can anyone Pin point that out of there is another way to send Instead of always touching the send button?

Thanks

(I am hard of hearing with a 95-98 % hearing loss)
Old 01-13-2009, 02:40 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: I'm a Newbie Maybe You Should Get to Know.

wekcome here, we also have a introductions forum. more viewing pleasure imo
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Welcome. Search.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Have a look at this thread. This will answer your question.
.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46334
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DEAFKID is a n00b

Thanks for the welcoming, I didn't see the Intro so that why I put It here, sorry.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

my info. no good? no thanx, im crushed. lol
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

and 8 moguls in 2 months? what the hell are you doing to them? im not even careful with mine and the first one is still going strong. not even a scratch on it.

as far as the ceo of sprint, dan hesse, you can see how to directly contact him on every sprint commercial as he puts his email addy right on the screen. lol you are fail.

Last edited by henbone11; 01-13-2009 at 02:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DEAFKID is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
how does the TP not have a send button? its the enter key, which is the same as the mogul. I am looking at both devices right now. The TP actually said enter, and the mogul has the enter key symbol like you would find on a computer keyboard.

and 8 moguls in 2 months? what the hell are you doing to them? im not even careful with mine and the first one is still going strong. not even a scratch on it.

as far as the ceo of sprint, dan hesse, you can see how to directly contact him on every sprint commercial as he puts his email addy right on the screen. lol you are fail.

The enter just take you to the next line, Not to send the text
Old 01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

DEAFKID is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
how does the TP not have a send button? its the enter key, which is the same as the mogul. I am looking at both devices right now. The TP actually said enter, and the mogul has the enter key symbol like you would find on a computer keyboard.

It's more of the phonecall for CEO, cause i had a direct # and he asked me how I got it caues It was supposed to be going to his sec.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAFKID View Post
The enter just take you to the next line, Not to send the text
That would depend on your settings..

Shell
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro