PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Newest Kinoma Play auto rotates

I just installed Kinoma play from a cab that was about 1 month old. It prompted me to update when I ran it for the first time. When it finished updating it was a full blown VGA version instead of the stretched QVGA version. The coolest thing was that it auto rotates like Opera does. This goes both clock wise and counter clock wise. I was pretty impressed.

Its actually an animated rotation too. I have not seen that before but I just started using the phone a couple days ago.

http://www.kinoma.com/

Its a pretty slick media player. I only use it for Orb because thats better than using Opera / IE and media player for Orb access.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 12-04-2008 at 01:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Newest Kinoma Play auto rotates

Have you run into the issue with sync problems with audio/video being out of sync after a few buffers? Please report you experience, I did not have this issue with the free version but it started happening after i payed for the full version which adds the ability to seek your orb streams, comes in handy when you loose you network connection after watching 20 min of a 30 min show so you dont have to start all over again like with the free version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I just installed Kinoma play from a cab that was about 1 month old. It prompted me to update when I ran it for the first time. When it finished updating it was a full blown VGA version instead of the stretched QVGA version. The coolest thing was that it auto rotates like Opera does. This goes both clock wise and counter clock wise. I was pretty impressed.

Its actually an animated rotation too. I have not seen that before but I just started using the phone a couple days ago.

http://www.kinoma.com/

Its a pretty slick media player. I only use it for Orb because thats better than using Opera / IE and media player for Orb access.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:49 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

can someone post teh actual file? i go to the site and it says wait for download.... and i wait and wait and wait..
Old 12-04-2008, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint only connects calls ppcgeeks for all else

micro254 is keeping up the good workmicro254 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to micro254

thanks just updated i'll try it out tommorow

Coz Boogie Militia
Special Ops--PPC Division

Old 12-04-2008, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
can someone post teh actual file? i go to the site and it says wait for download.... and i wait and wait and wait..
Same here.......

~John
Old 12-04-2008, 02:41 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Same here.......

~John
try here, worked for me. http://kinoma.com/play/ if that dont work use post#11, the link in post is the free play cab. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35669&page=2

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-04-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:50 AM
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i tried... it just sits. can you link it on here?
Old 12-04-2008, 02:54 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i tried... it just sits. can you link it on here?
use the ppcgeeks link i just posted, post 11 link is a cab. i just made sure.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

if you already have it installed you can just do an update in the program itself and it downloads it for you.

The new VGA res looks great, and auto rotating without having to open SprintTV before is awesome.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:56 AM
i don't miss blackberry

...this works really well with orb
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro