PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Asurion update on replacements (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53012)

xxthomasxx 01-13-2009 12:57 PM

Asurion update on replacements

I just got off the phone with Asurion about my claim status. I have been waiting and watching their site for over two weeks waiting on the confirmation of the shipping of my HTC Touch Pro and was getting nothing. I called today and they stated that they had just over 2000 claims for the Touch Pro and that they just received a huge shipment. Anyways the lady told me after talking to the shipping department that they had enough to ship out all 2000 claims with a couple hundred left over. She stated to expect my phone in the 2 days. Also, I asked if these are new replacements and she said YES!!

lcbster 01-13-2009 01:22 PM

Re: Asurion update on replacements

I just ordered a replacement from techinacal support and she said your brand new pro will be there in 2 days so if you need a pro order it now because there goin to go quick!

blueaudi18 01-14-2009 01:55 AM

cool.. been waiting for mine for more than a week now.

Merq 01-14-2009 02:37 AM

The stupid Asurion website has been saying "Your Claim is currently being processed. Please check back in 24 hours." since 1/7/09. I hope mine gets here soon. /sigh

LucJoe 01-15-2009 01:12 PM

UGH! I tried to process my claim last night, and the Asurion page said they had new HTC TOUCH PROs in stock, but I got an error on the page and had to call them. It was late so I went to sleep. Today I tried to process the claim again and it is offering me REMANUFACTURED touch pro for a replacement, and it says no other option is available to me!

Should I just wait until their site changes back to new stock?

UPDATE: called Asurion and told them I want a new phone. the CSR checked stock and found a new pro! I'll have it in 1-2 business days. Excellent customer service

Merq 01-15-2009 06:21 PM

Thank God I got a new one. 2 in fact. I think they shipped a second one by error. I called and they said they only see 1 $50 charge for the replacement on my next bill.

Nothing like 2 brand new Touch Pro's in the mail for the price of one.

I'm not going to do anything with the second one though until I hear something, or if 3 months go by and no word.

smotrs 01-27-2010 05:13 PM

How are you guys filling out the claim to see what phones are available? Every time I fill it out for my keyboard issues I get a message saying I need to contact Sprint instead and it exits the claim.

boredandtattooed 01-27-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merq (Post 643038)
Thank God I got a new one. 2 in fact. I think they shipped a second one by error. I called and they said they only see 1 $50 charge for the replacement on my next bill.

Nothing like 2 brand new Touch Pro's in the mail for the price of one.

I'm not going to do anything with the second one though until I hear something, or if 3 months go by and no word.

everyone doubts me when i say things, but notice how you only paid $50 for your deductable thats suppose to be $100??? that happens often, the deductable went up over summer and the price still get $50 alot.. gotta love a company, asurion, who forgets to charge you the full price LMFAO