PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Cricket

ign 5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Trasparent tf3d?

Soooo, I loved htc home, with the plugin, because i could make it all transparent, and see my background really good, and was still able to touch the trasparent icons...so i have been searching on here to make tf3d trasparent, so i can see my background on every screen..and saw pictures of people that have done it, but all these crazy edits and what not...

so then i got excited when i saw the post fot htc home....but no customizer..

so does anyone have any links to cabs or somthing so i can either make tf3d kinda transparent? or a link to htc home, with a working htc home customizer?? please help! I love seeing a really clear background picture with this really nice screen!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Trasparent tf3d?

Here You Go, install these cabs, they will get rid of the top and bottom curtains, allow you to have a background in every tab and put transparent squares under the program images in the programs tab
Attached Files
File Type: cab NoCurtains.cab (2.9 KB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TransparentProg.cab (34.4 KB, 265 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab BG4AP.cab (113.2 KB, 121 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH
Carrier: SPRINT

88jr is a n00b

I just posted this in another thread:

I've done some searching and am having trouble finding an answer. I flashed to the Juicy 4.4 ROM back a couple of week ago. The "wallpaper" is the Teles background I think, it has the grid look. When I downloaded the ROM I got a cool png file that I think is supposed to be the wallpaper. How do I get this changed on my phone?

Will these 3 cabs, solve my problem? If I don't like them, can I just uninstall and things will return to how they were?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Heres the post with the background on all images that was posted above. If the cab for the backgrounds dont work try installing the manila he recommends. I ended up just doing that. Took a little bit to change all my other files I had customized the older one with but at least I can use that cab.
Previously I used the hex editing method. If insterested in that I still have the info on my computer but I dont remember where I found it.

Heres the link for ManilaMods by mun_rus
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432951

EDIT:
Heres the hex editing method if the other one doesnt work. Pretty easy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Background On All Tabs Hex Edit.zip (516.0 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reeg420; 01-10-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ign 5 is a n00b

wow that was fast...and what i wanted! you are the man...but now my clock is the flip kind (witch is fine) but does not show the time, just says 0 00 and not trasparent, if this was fixed i would be a very happy boy!!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ign 5 View Post
wow that was fast...and what i wanted! you are the man...but now my clock is the flip kind (witch is fine) but does not show the time, just says 0 00 and not trasparent, if this was fixed i would be a very happy boy!!

I guess you have the wrong manila for the cab then. If your manila isnt too changed might just be easier to download the manila from mun and go from there.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres some clocks you may like. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430287 if you want the files to get rid of call hist. and cal. i have a link for that also. there still there, just not seen.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 01-10-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ign 5 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that is the dream...right their!!!!!! i am close other then the clock...as far an manila goes...whatever that is, pretend my phone is brand new, and all i have installed is the 3 fils above.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:28 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

the reason the clock isnt working is because you have to install the flip clock for sprint then use those cabs

Old 01-10-2009, 04:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres a ton of clocks, including mine. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro