PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR
My program icons disappearing?

Hi guys im noticing as I load new programs onto my TP othe icons are gone, I never had this happen to my 6800 or even 6700 so whats up. The progrmas are file explorer and internet sharing maybe theres more that I havent noticed yet. Anyone whats up?
Old 11-19-2008, 12:38 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: My program icons disappearing?

when you goto programs there gone? what did you install thats out of the norm?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

well I installed SU2 and the internet sharing went, then I installed drinkbeer2 and the file explorer icon went. If i hit all programs i cant see them, in the launcher they do appear.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800

mCastJR is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mCastJR

the same thing just happenned to me =/!

Rest in Peace:
Motorola Q
Pocket PC 6700
Old 01-13-2009, 04:49 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Do you by any chance have those 2 displayed in the start menu?
Old 01-13-2009, 05:18 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Do you by any chance have those 2 displayed in the start menu?
just going to ask the same thing.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I had something similar happen recently.

I went into the start menu to open SK Tools & it wasn't there. I'm thinking that's odd as I was almost positive I had installed SK in the TouchPro when I first got the thing.

I had the cab for SK on my card, so I clicked it to install it & it tells me it's already installed. I then went to the program folder & sure enough there it is. I went into the folder & created a shortcut to the .exe file & then copied that shortcut to the Windows start menu.............

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro