PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

PaulB007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PaulB007 Send a message via MSN to PaulB007
Java on touch pro?

Im curious if there has been any work with java on the touch pro. There are a few sites I would like to view but they require java. I have been trying to do some digging to avoid asking here if its already been asked, but I wasnt able to find anything so I figured I'd come here.

Also, how about capabilities as far as playing flash video on other websites besides youtube?
Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Java on touch pro?

opera mobile already works with java, also skyfire, and if you can find the beta of Pocket Internet explorer 6
Old 01-13-2009, 01:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

PaulB007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to PaulB007 Send a message via MSN to PaulB007

Oh really? The reason I ask is because I had been on the National Weather service website the other day trying to view animated pictures of the doppler radar and it had told me that I needed a newer version of java and I wasnt sure if there was a workaround for this or not.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:38 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

go to www.skyfire.com that webbrowser is your easiest solution.

it also might be the actual website doing a browser check and disqualifying the browser even though it can handle it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro