PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 09:35 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
Re: Cracked Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I know he was playing, but I would have kicked his @$$. I dont play that stuff bout my tech. Good luck though
Trust Me When it comes to my phone and sneaks i dont play around but it wasn't a boy if not i would have beat then and there and i didnt want to be the a$$ about it i decided to let it go Since i have insurance and it would only cost around 50-100 and she didnt know it was in my pocket

But yeah i do have insurance and i would take picture but my phone is my camera but it cracked and the screen is blank but i can still touch it and it response

I'm just trying to work my way through so i can add that program and back up my text messages
Old 01-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

So a chick playfully kicked you? And it broke the screen? Do you walk around with the screen facing in or out?

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:29 PM
VIP Status!!
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

yeah i dont want to go through the whole story but it was an accident we were playing around and to be honest idont know if my screen was faced up or not i think it was since it was cracked but i take my phone out numerous amounts of time during school to remember to face it down

But i found out i do have insurance so im going to see if i can get a new one soon
Old 01-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Wow, maybe you shouldn't hang around Chun-Li anymore. That was one hell of a playful kick.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:10 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Hey she cracked your screen , now you got somehing to crack...meant cracked...lol
Old 01-13-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Status!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Wow, maybe you shouldn't hang around Chun-Li anymore. That was one hell of a playful kick.
haha no she's a pretty chill person but i was messing around with her @ 1st then she came back with a weak kick but it still hit my phone

Last edited by Lilhgarcia; 01-13-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I had a 6 yrs old boy run into my hand in my niece school playground. I had the phone in my hand and it got knocked out. Landed and scuffed the edges. I was under the 30 days. I returned it for a refund for my new pro. In which i already dropped on concrete.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Lurker

vpj420 is a n00b

Sorry to hear about your phone. I accidently dropped mine in some salsa. I had the protection plan from Sprint. This happened around 12/28 and I just got my phone TODAY!!! So be prepared for about 1-2 week wait.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Focus S
Carrier: ATT

tonyh750 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to tonyh750

If youre within the first, I believe 3 months? You can do the 50$, no questions asked "my phone was dropped in a volcano" replacement. But dont quote me on the time frame.

As far as time to deliver, being back ordered I wouldn't be surprised if it was close to a month.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:15 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

crap happens. thank for the Mobiler!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro