PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
35H00111-06M battery, not sure of the issue with it...

So i picked up a cradle and extra batter thru ebay, the other day. I received it and saw that the battery included is the one ending with 06M, not 12M. So searching around, people say it's incompatible because it doesn't show a charge meter on the phone.

Well, I actually do see the battery meter with this phone. Only time I don't see it is when I first turn the phone on(it actually shows for a sec then goes away). However, if I leave the main screen and come back, it reappears and never goes away after that(at least as far as I can tell).

Is this the only "incompatability" with this battery or are there others?

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 01-10-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: 35H00111-06M battery, not sure of the issue with it...

I think others were also having trouble charging it in the phone and had to use an external charger... I also remember readnig that one of the ebay sellers "fixed" these issues on the battery he was toting...
Old 01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

I bought two of these batteries and noticed they are taller by just a small amount causing the battery door not to sit flush at the bottom on one side. I worried if I use them too long it might warp my battery door.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Hmm, well it seems ok so far(meter still shows fine). I usually charge it in an external charger anyway(I have a dock+charge slot).It will just be a 2nd backup anyway, as I have the OEM and the Seidio one, as well. I just needed the cradle and the battery was a bonus.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro