PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

m1dwestrep is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Corner Clock working

[quote=eenieMINI;645312]Those buttons should not be affected by the corner clock nor the clear home clock.

for some reason mine disapeared (the phone and programs buttons at the bottom). ill try playing with this stuff some more. thanx again for all the help. im deff luving the transparent call history and calendar buttons. and i like yours keeping the date and carrier name at the top better then the other.

Last edited by m1dwestrep; 01-16-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Glad it works. Could you post a screen shot of your missing buttons? I'm curious!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Glad it works. Could you post a screen shot of your missing buttons? I'm curious!
see what I mean? ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the phone and programs never show up.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK I read through the file edits and found where I can put them in for you. I had other links in those areas so my screen wasn't affected by the edit. Here is a cab with the date and the phone/programs back in!

BTW you're screen looks Smart!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab phoneprogramhomeadd.cab (5.2 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
OK I read through the file edits and found where I can put them in for you. I had other links in those areas so my screen wasn't affected by the edit. Here is a cab with the date and the phone/programs back in!

BTW you're screen looks Smart!!
Thank you. Heres my recent screen. and this new .cab did the trick. really appreciate it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Great. I'm glad it worked. I hadn't realized the original cab took those buttons away since I had my re-mapped. It's fun to change things up isn't it?!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Great. I'm glad it worked. I hadn't realized the original cab took those buttons away since I had my re-mapped. It's fun to change things up isn't it?!
yeah im addicted to changing this thing up now, lol.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:10 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Attachment 21198

Thanks!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 01-18-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

igotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuff

Guys is there anyway to make it so that if I change from the flip clock to the normal clock (by just sliding my finger up on the screen) that the normal clock will stay in the upper left hand corner?? Right now if I slide my finger and change from flip clock to normal clock the normal clock goes back to the center of the screen.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

yeah, not that I know of... I'm sure this setting lies with a mode9 file that I am too chicken to jump into. If anything look up james lubbad on xda... he is the guy who worked out the settings to remove text on home screen, he might know about the flipped up clock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro