PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

jdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Win HTC Fuze A Day Trick (Free Spins)

I stumbled upon this site that is giving away An Htc fuse a day, 25,000, free wallpaper,and ringtones. You have a slots style game you spin and stop to match the prize. You are only supposed to get one spin a day, however I seem to have found a glitch. Heres what to do: go to the site: http://win.howifuze.com/,
enter email. Play the game. BUT, after you spin, DONT hit the continue button, but hit the back button, then the forward button (Internet Explorer on Your PC) and it will let you spin again, and again as many times as you do this without hitting continue!! So far I have won a few wallpapers and a ringtone, but hey, try your luck, before they catch on! Just thought id pass this on to you guys..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:40 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: Win HTC Fuze A Day Trick (Free Spins)

lol keep going until you win a fuze and report back.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The way I read it was that you are registering for a chance to win a Fuze or cash and the only thing you can win instantly are wallpapers and ringtones. And this really shouldn't be posted in this forum.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

jdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuff

Well the three things that spin that you have to match are Wallpaper, Ringtone, and HTC FUZE. This is the touch pro forum, isnt it?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I didn't sign up, as I do not want any spam, but I was just commenting after reading the page you posted. Things like this are usually in the general discussion/off topic forums. I'm not a mod...so my opinion doesn't count for much though. lol
Old 01-08-2009, 01:59 PM
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

can u win a fuze or not?
Old 01-08-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

From that site:

CONNECT, COMMUNICATE, CASH IN!
Enter for a chance to win a prize in the HTC FUZE™ "Connect, Communicate, Cash In" Promotion!

Grand Prize
One lucky grand prize winner will walk away with a $25,000 cash prize and two HTC FUZE™ devices.*

Other Prizes
Four first place winners will win a $15,000 American Express gift card and two HTC FUZE™ devices.*

Daily Prizes
Each day, 1 lucky winner will win an HTC FUZE™! Will you be one of them? Register for a chance to win today!

Instant Winners
Ready for some instant gratification? You can instantly win free ringtone or wallpaper downloads. It's easy to enter and even easier to win - register now! It's time to register and win!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:05 PM
i like turtles

for 25,000 would you spend a month constantly doing this? how would you explain if u won and they caught you? LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro