PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro (XV6850)
Carrier: Verizon

vdefender is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help needed with Custom UI

Hours and hours of trials and errors, and I'm getting really good at messing up TF3D with lots of installed cabs.. Ugh.

All I want is my TF3D to look like this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1227130128

That picture says sprint, so I'm assuming its the sprint TP, and I have the verizon TP, but should that matter?

I have my icons the way I want them. I just want to get the black top bar and bottom bar. The black and blue background on all the pages, and the blue neon tabs.

I would be gratefull for any help. Thanks!!!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Help needed with Custom UI

looks like you only need a few things..first off...

see the TP essentials thread here. that will get u in the right direction for the flip clocks and how to get your background on all pages..actually use this for the background on all pages....
Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
This will get you guys set up for wallpaper all tabs with the fixes..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...64&postcount=2
i see you have your taskbar together, but there are some slick new ones..see this thread for custom taskbars.

u also need need the notopcurtain cab. i dont have it anymore and i have to run to work..just search for that and u will find. The last thing is the blue focus cab...i dont have that either but i figured I try to help right quick before I run off to work.

u also may want to PM the OP to get tht wallpaper he is using

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

Last edited by Success100; 01-08-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

How do you get the sprint neon home item to show blue instead of gold?? The blue focus cab doesn't do it??

~John
Old 01-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is the no top curtain cab.. gets rid of the shading bar where the date and carrier is.....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1226726915

John, re: blue home instead of gold, I think there is a blue/white sprint icon theme that is making all neon portions blue neon.. check for that in a search here or better yet at xda... I'm almost positive I've seen that as part of an all blue theme.. could be the wallpaper portion too...
Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I think there is a blue/white sprint icon theme that is making all neon portions blue neon.. ...
Man, I really like that. I have searched here & XDA & found a million other icons but not those.

If anyone stumbles across them, please link me up...........

~John
Old 01-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro (XV6850)
Threadstarter

vdefender is a n00b

Well, I got sort of close... But Screwed everything up horribly >< DOH! Going to reflash my phone and start over... What a pain huh!?
Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdefender View Post
Well, I got sort of close... But Screwed everything up horribly >< DOH! Going to reflash my phone and start over... What a pain huh!?
LOL. Unfortunately, when you really mess up TF3D a hard reset can sometimes be the right/only way to go (& I'm usually 100% opposed to hard resets.....)

~John
Old 01-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah... sucks.. and then when I do have to hard reset I always say, OK no more fussin with the phone just use it.... but break time comes at work and I start reading the forums and just hafta try one more thing... and off I go!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond 6950 | 6800 - Retired
Carrier: ALLTEL

th3m3 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to th3m3 Send a message via Yahoo to th3m3

lol ya its an addiction hehe

HTC Touch PRO ( Alltel 6850) - Current
| HTC Diamond (Alltel MP6950AL) - Gone | HTC Titan (Alltel AX6800) - Retired

If I Have Helped You Please Hit "Thanks"

Old 01-11-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Yeah... sucks.. and then when I do have to hard reset I always say, OK no more fussin with the phone just use it.... but break time comes at work and I start reading the forums and just hafta try one more thing... and off I go!
LOL, exactly......I don't even bother to say that any more..........

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro