PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond Tweak issue

I changed some things on my TP with Diamond Tweak and something I changed made it that when I'm in landscape mode I can't see what I am typing. Anyone have any ideas what I changed and how I can fix this problem?

It doesn't do it everytime in landscape mode, only when I'm using opera/PIE and some other apps. For some reason it doesn't happen when I'm texting or using my gmail account.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Diamond Tweak issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
I changed some things on my TP with Diamond Tweak and something I changed made it that when I'm in landscape mode I can't see what I am typing. Anyone have any ideas what I changed and how I can fix this problem?

It doesn't do it everytime in landscape mode, only when I'm using opera/PIE and some other apps. For some reason it doesn't happen when I'm texting or using my gmail account.
go back to diamond tweaks and where it says cleartype in landscape mode,disable that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
go back to diamond tweaks and where it says cleartype in landscape mode,disable that.
I'll try that and soft reset and I'll post the results here.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
I'll try that and soft reset and I'll post the results here.
trust me,it works.caddieguy02 is to thank for this!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Account Disabled

btw,have you checked this out?http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51212
Old 01-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
trust me,it works.caddieguy02 is to thank for this!
Good stuff, it worked!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Lord Bricks is just getting started

i was having the same issues but i did not have diamond's tweaks applied.

if you have PIE+ installed make sure you enable Clear Type in its settings if your PPC system settings are also enabled for Clear Type otherwise you will not see your text input in landscape mode.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch, touch pro, HTC Hero, HTC Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

d.raw247@gmail.com is becoming a great contributor

has anyone had the issue of the phone not allowing you to answer calls? sometimes it will, most of the time it won't. i can answer call call waiting only, please help
Old 04-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

check out Shaggy suspend resume cab.... for that fix... (not answering ring)
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Shagg...dResume777.cab
Old 04-28-2009, 02:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Iphone 3gs/Evo

OUTKAST22 is a n00b

i used diamond tweak also , and now my phone sometimes messes up on its fonts. It will randomly show like chinese or weird lookin characters when i open certain menus. My phone does other wierd things that cant come to mind at the moment, since I installed diamond tweak. Also a lot of the things i set on diamond tweak worked sometimes, like scrolling using the d-pad and what not, none of those things work anymore . Id like my phone to be more reliable but diamond tweak kinda messed it up and, how do i get my phone to go back to normal with out hard reseting it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro