PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

funkybottoms is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do I make my phone look like this

I already have the white flip clock, and I don't really care about the background. I am really just looking for how to get my tabs to look like the one in the picture as well as keeping the same image for every tab (I think I know how to do that). I have been looking around and I found something about HTC Home Customizer VGA, but I've read that I would need to change my manila. Would that give me the look I am looking for? I just got my phone on the 31st of Dec so I am still green. I am coming from the PPC 6800 and my carrier is Sprint
Old 01-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Re: How do I make my phone look like this

check out Calcu's rom thread i think he has the cab you need
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50857
second post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

here you go and thank caddieguy02 because he put all this together.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51212
Old 01-04-2009, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

funkybottoms is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
second post

Many thanks, I am still a little confused but it's nothing a little trial and error couldn't cure
Old 01-04-2009, 03:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
second post
I gave you the same advice on your post over at XDA.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:22 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

More specifically, this page http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...16&postcount=2... choose the screen you like and install the associated cab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

anyone know where i can get that black flip clock? one that won't change the color of the calendar/call history icons and fonts on the home screen...

edit: hmm nvmd? i think the link someone put has them all.. will have to test thanks

edit2: ok nvmd again, i still need a black flip clock that doesn't change the lettering or icons black on the home screen... the above links are just cabs for entire themes it appears so that doesn't help me

Last edited by orlandojumpoff; 01-04-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

check out this thread over at xda i think it will have any thing you need or want to customize tfl3d
Old 01-04-2009, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkybottoms View Post

I already have the white flip clock, and I don't really care about the background. I am really just looking for how to get my tabs to look like the one in the picture as well as keeping the same image for every tab (I think I know how to do that). I have been looking around and I found something about HTC Home Customizer VGA, but I've read that I would need to change my manila. Would that give me the look I am looking for? I just got my phone on the 31st of Dec so I am still green. I am coming from the PPC 6800 and my carrier is Sprint
it wont support landscape mode .. just so u know
Old 01-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Try this one.. Cab will give you the black back, white numbers flip clock and the white icons for calendar and calls, with white AM/PM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1174
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro