PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 01:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D color highlight question??

recently changed my theme, to basically the same thing but with a different clock:

In the earlier screen (the one with the white sprint flip clock), you can see the call history & calendar icons are red. This happened when I loaded a red focus cab & I kinda liked it. The new theme put it back to white & I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it red again.

I loaded two different cabs & they made most of the items red, but not those two on the home screen & not the sliders on the comm manager.

~John
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Re: TF3D color highlight question??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
recently changed my theme, to basically the same thing but with a different clock:

In the earlier screen (the one with the white sprint flip clock), you can see the call history & calendar icons are red. This happened when I loaded a red focus cab & I kinda liked it. The new theme put it back to white & I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it red again.

I loaded two different cabs & they made most of the items red, but not those two on the home screen & not the sliders on the comm manager.

~John
So....John, are you looking for everything to be red? I did a red focus theme - well, changed all the manila and png files. However, the one for the phone - like you have in the second post, I do not have.

So, to get this straight, you just need red for comm manager and the Clock stuff...?

The manila files in question are:

1bbfdc9b_manila (Clock) - assuming the clock is the same other than the phone/calendar stuff...

471b0a55_manila - For Comm Manager...

You can copy these from your manila files you like and pop em in your Windows dir.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:19 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP

There is a _manila file you will have to manually edit. I will locate it here in a moment for you. In the meanwhile, you will need (2) things:

Manila Editor (Located here, XDA and Google)
Paint.net (located by Google search and free)

Locate the 1bbfdc9b_manila file or extract one from your device; save it to your PC. With Manila Editor open this manila and save the image to your computer. Then open Paint.net, open the image and change the calendar/call, etc icons to red or anything else for that matter. Save the image in .png format. Open manila Editor again to the same manila and click on "Replace". Select the image you edited and now you will have red highlights.

You can now edit other manilas the same way...

Last edited by xweaponx; 01-04-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

thanks for the info guys & I know I can do it that way (I can do it in Photoshop), but I'm trying to figure out what changed it last time without me editing anything..........

~John
Old 02-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond,Maple,Herman,Vogue,Kaiser,Apache & Typhoon
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

harlot011104 is just getting started

Nice, I was actually trying to change all the neon slider icons (and corresponding background icons) to red and haven't found a really good way to do that yet. Could someone tell me a good way to do that with PS and still retain image quality?

Last edited by harlot011104; 02-06-2009 at 01:47 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro