PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro / HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

iNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TouchFlo3d v3 (Old Manilla) Weather database editor?

Is there a way for me to insert a new city to the weather database on the old TF3d? I replaced the new Manilla with the old one to get those cool animations back, but I noticed that the Weather Database Editor app doesn't work with the old TF3d. So yeah.
Any ideas on how to insert a new city to the TF3d v3 weather database?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: TouchFlo3d v3 (Old Manilla) Weather database editor?

I'd head over to xda and see if one of the other versions will work for you.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...atabase+editor
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro / HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

iNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Actually, I got it to work lmao.
Just had to reinstall Weather Database Editor ^.^
Old 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Great! And you know you can add US cities just by the zip code rather than dealing with all the ..|...| stuff. Course on the fly I don't always know the zip of a city I wanna check (IE I have someone or I'm going to visit somewhere I want to add that city for a while...) if I'm at a computer I can look it up.... otherwise its easier to just follow the pattern and put the name in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro