PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Screen Shots

Send me a PM with the email you want me to send the cab to and I'll send it. If it work Go Green on my post

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 01-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

lexluthor is keeping up the good worklexluthor is keeping up the good work
Re: Screen Shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Dude I took those screen shots with it, Yes you can.
So you are saying the screen shots you posted are of/from the program with the .cab obtained here?

http://www.smartdevicefreeware.com/s...-capture-tool/

There's just no way. Your screenshots look nothing at all like the program I got from that link.

I guess I'm lost here.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:57 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

You should thank all that helped you here ,eenieminie posted the llinks directly from spb too here is the cab dude, it doesnt get any easier than this
Attached Files
File Type: cab SpbScreenshot_setup.cab (181.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-03-2009, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 800
Carrier: Sprint

VibrantRedGT is becoming a great contributor

I have used SPB Screenshot on my Mogul, Treo 800wx and Touch Pro. Works very well. Example:

Old 01-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
You should thank all that helped you here ,eenieminie posted the llinks directly from spb too here is the cab dude, it doesnt get any easier than this
I got the cab and I am thankful for everyone's help, but something is confusing.

In your 7:22pm post, you posted some screenshots.

Were you taking screenshots of the SPB Screen Shot program? If so, those menus look nothing at all like what you get when you install the .cab posted in this thread.

That's why I'm confused. Should that be what I'm seeing from this cab? Are you sure?
Old 01-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

I like MyMobiler... It also allows you to control your WM screen from your computer..
Old 01-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

i use vsnap from www.mobile-sg.com
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
+1 its funny when someone askes a question and gets tons of help and doesnt take out the time to just say thanks by clicking a button. I've started taking a lot less time with those who show "0" thanks but have a 100+ posts. I guess not saying thank you must be some kind of statement.......I just havent figured out what and why.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 01-04-2009 at 09:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:07 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

++1 i have a list of no thankyou people. lol iuse spb screen shot and imageshack. http://imageshack.us/ resize to 15inch mon. for the big pictures.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 01-04-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wow, you are really going to jump on me for not hitting the thanks button? This was already addressed above, I don't really know why you decided to jump in here. Sorry, I'm on like a million forums each with different software, I guess I didn't realize that was protocol here.

Personally, I help when I can and I ask questions when I have questions and am not realy helpful just so that I can build thank you points. When I get a question answered, I always at least say thank you in the thread, but I guess that doesn't help. And though belatedly, I did say thanks up there in this thread, but next time, I'll try I'd do it via the thanks button, so you can get your points instead of just my appreciation.

As a relatively new user here (yes, I joined a while ago, but only started being active once I got my TP), I don't attacking me is really the best way to help build a nice, friendly forum here. You could definitely have gone about it another way.

Anyhow, the issue here still isn't resolved and I'm not sure what's going on.

If anyone is still willing to help (and I really don't think I've done anything to make you guys not want to help), I'll make it clear what I'm looking for.

1) hbenz2008, from your 7:22pm post yesterday, what is the intention of those screenshots? Are you showing me what the spb screenshot program looks like or how it works or both? I definitely get nothing close to that program when I install the cab you linked to in your 5:17pm post yesterday. In fact, one of the screenshots says "Capture IT". Are you sure we are talking about the same program here?

2) Anyone - does your SPB Screenshot version have the screens that hbenz2008 posted in his 7:22pm post yesterday?
3) Anyone - Can someone who is using SPB Screenshot confirm, for sure, that you can actually edit the save to and format type dropdown boxes? You really can click where it says .png and change that to .jpg?

Thanks!

Last edited by lexluthor; 01-04-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro