PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Josedogg54 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Josedogg54
Re: Screen Shots

thanks for the heads up i was looking for the same thing
Old 01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

lexluthor is keeping up the good worklexluthor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
I assume you did a d=soft rset after install, right. I use the time delay, there is no need to assign a button to it due to lack of buttons anyway..this aint the Mogul, even with that how often do we really use that feature
Yes, I did a soft reset.

I'm fine using the time delay, I can live with that.

Now, I'm just curious if something is wrong with SPB Screenshot. Should it allow me to assign a button? Should it allow me to change the file format from something other than png or do none of those dropdowns work? What about changing the save to? The dropdown there doesn't work and I can't type anything in there.

I'm just wondering if that's how this works or if something isn't working right here.

Last edited by lexluthor; 01-03-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall a fresh cab, you should have access to all those settings including where to save, time delay,
Old 01-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Can someone provide a link to the .cab? I guess maybe the one I found is no good.

I couldn't find anything at all about this program on the spb site.

EDIT: I used the exe in the post above and I still can't edit the save to box.

The exe installer says it's build 765, but the about box in the program says 752.

Last edited by lexluthor; 01-03-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

reinstall from the link I posted above...see pictures of what you need to have after install
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen006.jpg (230.7 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen005.jpg (109.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen004.jpg (141.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Spb product only exports as png or bmp.. its a portion of a full image program called imageer... here is the link from the spbclub site...
http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12483

Here is a link to the "capsure" program referred to earlier. I haven't tried it yet. I usually use Mymobiler to get screen shots....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2004088

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-03-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes on the spb site,hold up, CAB HERE

http://www.smartdevicefreeware.com/s...-capture-tool/

u c green
I didn't realize you edited your post up there.

Ok, so I got this cab and installed it. Still no ability to edit the save to box.

Quote:
reinstall from the link I posted above...see pictures of what you need to have after install

The program I installed looks nothing like the screenshots you posted. My screen looks like the one here:
http://www.smartdevicefreeware.com/s...-capture-tool/

And then if I go to menu options I get another screen with the reassign, then below a dropdown with the delay then a dropdown with the save to and then below output file name and format.

Are you sure we are talking the same program here? One of your screenshots says something about "Capture IT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Spb product only exports as png or bmp.. its a portion of a full image program called imageer... here is the link from the spbclub site...
http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12483
How are you changing it to a .bmp? If you click the format dropdown box, do you get a .bmp option? I don't.

Last edited by lexluthor; 01-03-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post

Here is a link to the "capsure" program referred to earlier. I haven't tried it yet. I usually use Mymobiler to get screen shots....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2004088
i use this, works great... op if ur having trouble with spb for whatever reason... just try Capsure... they both get the job done.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
i use this, works great... op if ur having trouble with spb for whatever reason... just try Capsure... they both get the job done.
Yes, I just tried that and I think it'll suffice.

I'm just stumped here and still would like to figure out what's going on with SPB.

I don't get it, my program looks nothing like the screenshots hbenz2008 posted.

I'd like someone to confirm if those dropdown boxes work (i.e. can you change the save location and format) using the SPB Screen Shot program?
Old 01-03-2009, 09:07 PM
DaFlowMaster

Dude I took those screen shots with it, Yes you can.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro