PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

steiny is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call Waiting Issue

This has to be super simple, but I haven't been able to figure it out...when I'm on a call and an incoming call comes in, I hit answer and connect to the 2nd call...but then when I'm done with that call and want to switch back over to my first call...I can't figure out how? What am I missing here? This shouldn't be that hard to figure out but I'm at a loss.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Call Waiting Issue

I believe you hit send to switch back to the original call.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

exactly what is the send button
Old 01-06-2009, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The button on the bottom left. It's a green phone.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle4269 View Post
The button on the bottom left. It's a green phone.
huh? on a touch pro?
Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM
VIP Member

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes the green hard key on the bottom left of the phone..Will switch you to a call that's waiting...or back to the original call.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I think you should press the same button you press after dialing a number to start the call, that will be the send button, iam not sure what it look like on the touch pro, but that what i do on mine.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:58 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Hey, I can answer a Touch Pro question, got a nice shinny new one tonight!
there is NO color on the phone itself (sprint), after all the burgandy hubub early on.
so the send/talk button is the one with the phone up vs down
Old 01-06-2009, 02:01 AM
VIP Member

Lol sorry I guess it was a poor choice of words on my part. It lights up green when the phones backlight comes on.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Sprint version just illuminates white. So to the OP press the bottom left key.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro