PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Which Cooked ROM Is The Best And Has The Voice Command "FIX", A Must Got To Have

Ok! I'm running "The Juggalo's Cooked ROM, a awesome ROM without a doubt, but I don't have my favorite girl's voice, Ms Bowtron of Microsoft's Voice Command, I miss my honey's voice.. To all you ROM Cooker and anybody else, can you please post the fix for this problem for bringing back Ms Bowtron's Voice, my baby girl, I need her to tell me who is "CALLING".. please help me, I miss my girls voice, she only talk's to me when my battery is low, is she mad at me. Please help me guys....{LOL}
Old 01-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Arrow Re: Which Cooked ROM Is The Best And Has The Voice Command "FIX", A Must Got To Have

Help Please!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Decidion is just getting started
Re: Which Cooked ROM Is The Best And Has The Voice Command "FIX", A Must Got To Have

Asking around here which ROM is best is probably akin to asking automakers as to who makes the best car.....just do some research and study and make up your own mind
Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

RP31 is a n00b
Re: Which Cooked ROM Is The Best And Has The Voice Command "FIX", A Must Got To Have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decidion View Post
Asking around here which ROM is best is probably akin to asking automakers as to who makes the best car.....just do some research and study and make up your own mind
Yes but asking "Which cooked ROM is the best and has the voice command 'fix'" is a little more specific and can get concrete answers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Thumbs up Re: Which Cooked ROM Is The Best And Has The Voice Command "FIX", A Must Got To Have

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP31 View Post
Yes but asking "Which cooked ROM is the best and has the voice command 'fix'" is a little more specific and can get concrete answers.
Thanks guys, well if you guys know of a Sprint TP ROM with the voice command app fully working let me know...
Old 01-03-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ TP2 XV6875
Carrier: Verizon

ramborami is keeping up the good workramborami is keeping up the good work

Voice command fix:

Edit this registry key:
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnounce\Category
Change from VoiceCommand1 to Ring

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=voice+command
Old: VZW TP XV6850 >> VZW XV6900 >> VZW XV6800 >> VZW XV6700 >> VZW XV6600

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro