PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well so much for Invisible Skin...

So like I put it on, let it sit over night and it was looking great! One tiny airbubble at the bottom, but nothing serious... So I put it in my pocket, with keys, and when I pull it out, it cut the skin... My jaw dropped and I was like..."DUDE!"

SO now I'm gonna call zagg and see if they will honor their warranty and replace it...cause this is bs... all this commercials about it being the toughest...

Will post screens later
Old 01-01-2009, 01:57 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Angry Re: Well so much for Invisible Skin...

Dude, let's see some pix. Sorry bout your loss..zaggaisht man
Old 01-01-2009, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Well so much for Invisible Skin...

wow.. i have zagg on both of my phones. i put my phone and keys in my pocket all the time. not even a scratch.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

That definitely shouldn't be happening. It's nearly impossible to poke a hole through them with keys if you TRIED!

If your phone is scratched up, see if you can somehow get it replaced with Sprint by finding a defect elsewhere.

Zagg should give you no problems when getting it replaced.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
So like I put it on, let it sit over night and it was looking great! One tiny airbubble at the bottom, but nothing serious... So I put it in my pocket, with keys, and when I pull it out, it cut the skin... My jaw dropped and I was like..."DUDE!"

SO now I'm gonna call zagg and see if they will honor their warranty and replace it...cause this is bs... all this commercials about it being the toughest...

Will post screens later
My buddy was able to get them to replace the entire phone because it scratched his screen really bad too. False advertisment if you ask me. Not to mention the think is like glue you cant scroll with the stylist for ****.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Angry Re: Well so much for Invisible Skin...

Here it is...kinda hard to see but it's enough to see it above my finger tip...ARG!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scratch.jpg (352.5 KB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

not looking good man...get on it and I know you will, you will be alright though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro