PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   jawbone noise assassin (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51348)

soggystockings 01-01-2009 12:58 AM

jawbone noise assassin

got a couple of questions regarding this hanset. is there a way you can press to talk and the voice command works? it doesnt seem to work with it. If you have any other info on anything else i would appreciate that as well. thx...happy new year

HBOOT 01-01-2009 01:08 AM

Re: jawbone noise assassin

What's up Soggy! I dont use VC with the jawbone, it just doesnt work right, it is the TP . However the Jawbone 2 is loud and all sounds can be routed to it with the BT cab, including reading email,text, navigation,music...the hardest thing about the J2 is the fit, once you get it you are golden..any specific question just ask

soggystockings 01-01-2009 01:25 AM

Thx for the info!! Can you point me in the right direction to the cab file? Also does it have instructions? Thx again

HBOOT 01-01-2009 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
stand by, the gree button is green, u seen it?:mrgreen:

soggystockings 01-01-2009 02:22 AM

Now i got to find out how it works...Can you walk me through it? I just see where it says turn it on..Good looking out...

HBOOT 01-01-2009 02:33 AM

That is all you need dog, as it says just make sure your J2 is connected first. Hit the thing that puts an icon n your screen and you are good to go my man. Happy listening

rdwing 01-01-2009 03:18 AM

Awesome, thanks.

CountryDevil 01-01-2009 03:21 AM

Will that cab work with the original Jawbone?

Jackietreehorn 01-01-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountryDevil (Post 611497)
Will that cab work with the original Jawbone?

Works with every BT headset I've tried it with, but unfortunately haven't tried Jawbone 1. Should work though. Even works with a free headset I got something like 4 years ago.

themuffinman 01-01-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbenz2008 (Post 611374)
What's up Soggy! I dont use VC with the jawbone, it just doesnt work right, it is the TP . However the Jawbone 2 is loud and all sounds can be routed to it with the BT cab, including reading email,text, navigation,music...the hardest thing about the J2 is the fit, once you get it you are golden..any specific question just ask

Trying to get this thing to fit right is one PITA, so what I did, out of pure desperation, was use my eargel from my old jabra jx-10 and put it on the jawbone 2 and it works flawlessly(just put the jabra eargel over the medium size rubber earbud on the jawbone). So if you have a fit issue just buy some jabra eargels and you would be good to go, you wouldn't even need any of the ear loop things that came with the jawbone2.