PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Streaming NFL Playoff Game Question (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51260)

Zero_Shadow 12-31-2008 12:44 PM

Streaming NFL Playoff Game Question

Hello All,

Im trying to see if this is even possible but I want to stream the Falcons playoff game to my Touch Pro but Im trying to figure out how I can do that. Any gudiance would be appericated. The game is suppose to be on NBC.

The reason for this is because I will be away from home and my only way to watch it would be on my Pro if it is even possible that is.

CozBoogie 12-31-2008 12:55 PM

Re: Streaming NFL Playoff Game Question

Slingbox.

late,
Coz

x10guy 12-31-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow (Post 610209)
Hello All,

Im trying to see if this is even possible but I want to stream the Falcons playoff game to my Touch Pro but Im trying to figure out how I can do that. Any gudiance would be appericated. The game is suppose to be on NBC.

The reason for this is because I will be away from home and my only way to watch it would be on my Pro if it is even possible that is.

If you get the game at home the best solution is Slingbox

Zero_Shadow 12-31-2008 01:06 PM

Yeah I figured that would be the easiest but I dont have a slingbox yet (misses says it isnt a necessity) so is there any other options I could possible look at. Btw thanks for the suggestions so far.

deadant 12-31-2008 01:46 PM

If you have skyfire loaded go to justin dot tv and click on sports. I'm sure someone will have it streaming on there. Just make sure you have the newest version of skyfire loaded.

dkincaid 12-31-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow (Post 610248)
Yeah I figured that would be the easiest but I dont have a slingbox yet (misses says it isnt a necessity) so is there any other options I could possible look at. Btw thanks for the suggestions so far.

Hmm, I'd replace the misses! :) I've had Slingbox since the first day it came out, and I use it at least 5-6 times a week.

Wunder 12-31-2008 02:10 PM

Doesn't Sprint have a free NFL deal for unlimited data plans right now?

Zero_Shadow 12-31-2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadant (Post 610291)
If you have skyfire loaded go to justin dot tv and click on sports. I'm sure someone will have it streaming on there. Just make sure you have the newest version of skyfire loaded.

Hmm I'll give it a try thanks for the tip I guess I'll have to wait until the game comes on to do it tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkincaid (Post 610307)
Hmm, I'd replace the misses! :) I've had Slingbox since the first day it came out, and I use it at least 5-6 times a week.

Well there are some battles I've learned that its not worth fighting :) I'll get it one day but just not anytime soon.

jmorton10 12-31-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkincaid (Post 610307)
I've had Slingbox since the first day it came out, and I use it at least 5-6 times a week.

Same here, SB Mobile was one of the very fist apps I added to my TouchPro......

~John

blasphemous_prime 12-31-2008 03:38 PM

Notning like SlingPlayer Mobile. Who could possibly live without it?