PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 01:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

verakai2005 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Nu-bee here help with new applications

Let me apologize if this is a repost.

But i couldnt find any previous postings

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with any recommendations for cool games or applications from any websites

Thanks in advance
Old 12-31-2008, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Nu-bee here help with new applications

Check this thread out for games http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62
Old 12-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle4269 View Post
Check this thread out for games http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62
The short answer is, "it depends". Only you know what you're looking for.

On the other hand the link above is a good place to start. Your best bet is to just start reading through forums, etc. Sadly there is just so much info here that finding a short-cut is pretty much near impossible.

So just keep pluggin' away at these threads.

late,
Coz
Old 12-31-2008, 02:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Marine Vet 0305 is a n00b

hey guys i was wondering if someone can help me, i'm racking my brain how to add a diff. theme can someone please point me or give step by step. I can take apart guns but can't firgure this Dam phone out! thanks guys
Old 12-31-2008, 02:34 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Are you using TF3D? usually find your theme ,right click it and set as back ground
Old 12-31-2008, 02:41 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by verakai2005 View Post

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with any recommendations for cool games or applications from any websites

Thanks in advance
its late and im bored...so instead of pointing u in the direction of threads for u to read and shift thru ill take alittle time to post a few cabs for u that i feel are must haves for the pro...and some that are must haves for any ppc...
starting with this tweak program...with this u can make adjustments to things u like and dislike on the phone real easy without having to do reg edits...any problems feel free to post...

EDIT: WARNING: if u use this app...there is a tweak within the program where it gives u the option to enable cleartype in landscape mode...do not do this...I REPEAT DO NOT do this...for some reason once this is enabled u cant see what ur typing during a text message, instant message nor while on the internet...not sure why it does it but it does...so just leave that option unchcked...everything else works great with this app and its still a must have
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.zip (401.1 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caddieguy02; 01-04-2009 at 08:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:49 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:

Thanks in advance
this is a system clean up program...cleans bad shortcuts..reg errors etc...also frees up ram and keeps ur device running smooth...so if u feel ur device is slowing down has lag or anything run this...i run this every few days but i install and uninstall programs all the time...so if ur adding and removing alot of different stuff on ur phone it may be wise to run this more often...
Attached Files
File Type: zip SKTools5q.zip (675.2 KB, 209 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ay caddie..whats up man..hey eud that sk tools cab work on the 800w that u know of???? TIA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:55 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:

Thanks in advance
i find the stock white calculator skin to be dull and boring...so if ur like me and wanna spice it up alittle...u may like this...its a black skin
Attached Files
File Type: zip IPC Calculator_ENG.zip (111.0 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:14 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
ay caddie..whats up man..hey eud that sk tools cab work on the 800w that u know of???? TIA
hey man wish i could help...but i have never owned a treo and dont kno the 1st thing about them...is that the newest one? its windows mobile right? id say try it if its windows mobile...but if not u might wanna ask somebody who knows for sure...lol..sorry man wish i knew more about treos but i dont...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro