PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Wallpaper on all tabs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50869)

Lilhgarcia 12-28-2008 05:32 PM

Wallpaper on all tabs

Does anyone know a working CAB For this with no bugs?

I searched but it seems to have bugs

LilRico 12-28-2008 05:39 PM

Re: Wallpaper on all tabs

The thread that you are looking for that has everything from the actual creator is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...26#post2731726

Lilhgarcia 12-28-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRico (Post 604776)
The thread that you are looking for that has everything from the actual creator is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...26#post2731726

The Analog Clock Doesnt work and the Icon seems to be out of placed on the bottom

eenieMINI 12-28-2008 09:01 PM

If you're using sprint this is the most reliable.... basically have to have the flip clock.
mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab

Rexysf 12-28-2008 10:52 PM

does this cab have any bugs? does this install the flip clock or is a seperate file needed?

RockSta® 12-28-2008 11:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have reason to believe you need a seperate file for the flip clock

Rexysf 12-28-2008 11:43 PM

and with the combination of these 2 files on the stock sprint rom are there any bugs? I really want wallpaper on all of the tabs but i havnt heard a 100% straight answer on weather or not this cause problems on the sprint rom

RockSta® 12-28-2008 11:51 PM

I have not encountered any problems using them so you should be safe.

Rexysf 12-29-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockSta® (Post 605380)
I have not encountered any problems using them so you should be safe.

last question before I install. The slider is centered? You can flip the flock up to see your appointments? The calendar and call history links work?

RockSta® 12-29-2008 12:08 AM

If the slider is off centered let me know, i will help you. Yes to everything else.

qper 12-29-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockSta® (Post 605404)
If the slider is off centered let me know, i will help you. Yes to everything else.

slider off center how do i fix?

RockSta® 12-29-2008 12:19 AM

Do you have background 4 all pages installed?

qper 12-29-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockSta® (Post 605433)
Do you have background 4 all pages installed?

Yes. I disabled TF3D, installed bg 4 all pages, soft reset.
Now the slider is off center. I don't know how to add the bgs to each tab.

eenieMINI 12-29-2008 12:26 AM

To put hte backgrounds on slide over to Settings tab in Touchflo screen and choose wallpaper, it will allow you to browse to your picture of choice.

This is what I'm running on the Diamond and the Pro both, no problems..
Install numbackground v2 then sprint2flip clock then any clock you want. If your calendar select on the home screen doesn't work install numsprint fix, and the slider fix to center..
...make calendar work again (if it doesn't work)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=457

fix slider
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=70

sprint2flip clock posted above.

It sounds complicated but its really easy. Remember to disable TF3D in your today screen first. Soft reset after each cab install to make it stick.

RockSta® 12-29-2008 12:32 AM

Do you have flip clock installed? What theme are u using?

qper 12-29-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockSta® (Post 605459)
Do you have flip clock installed? What theme are u using?

Yes flip clock and additional tabs.

RockSta® 12-29-2008 12:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Uninstall your flip clock
uninstall your bg4allpages

install sprint flip clock first then background4.....

qper 12-29-2008 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockSta® (Post 605505)
Uninstall your flip clock
uninstall your bg4allpages

install sprint flip clock first then background4.....

background for all wont uninstall. it keeps getting an error

Lilhgarcia 12-29-2008 01:59 AM

Thanks a lot for everything i only need help with the slider

i have the mUnBGM_SprintFix_NisseDILLIGAF.zip i just dont know how to install it

jo1020 12-29-2008 02:02 AM

I am trying to do the same thing.

eenieMINI 12-29-2008 02:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the same file in cab format so you can just install it that way...

jo1020 12-29-2008 02:46 AM

Thanks, I should have waited.... I tried to uninstall .The clock uninstalled fine.
the munbackground4allpages did not uninstall completely and left my phone a mess.
What do I do.
Thanks

deadwrong03 12-29-2008 07:04 AM

i tried this roughly a month ago and ended up having to do a hard reset because the munbackgroundleft my pro a mess at first it put a background on all the tabs but when i tried to change wallpapers by going to the settings tab in td3d then wallpaper nonr of my pictures would load they all jus had a exclamation point on em so i just touched one to see what would happen.

then it changed the wallpaper but jus left a white box on all the other tabs. so i hard reset and gave up.

jo1020 if u have manilla customizer on your phone go to that and then select restore to rom default in one of those menus it puts all of the default manillas back on the phone and kinda undoes all of the edits youve tried to do. im not sure if that will fix your problem but its worth a shot if your trying to avoid a hard reset

eenieMINI 12-30-2008 12:18 AM

If you run the sprint fix cab you won't have the white square problem.

It can get confusing and you might think its screwed up but if you install each of hte cabs listed in order and softrest each time in the end you'll have it all set.. inbetween it looks a mess...

To remove.....
If you have TF3D Config installed you can go to the "Appearance" tab an hit restore to default, alternately you can use Total Commander and search your windows directory for all manila files, delete and reboot.

t3yf5g 12-30-2008 06:07 PM

I installed the cab and the clock would start flipping like crazy and stop at 12:59

Absent Crisis X 01-04-2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3yf5g (Post 608814)
I installed the cab and the clock would start flipping like crazy and stop at 12:59

I got the same result. Also when I uninstall it it would still keep going. Wouldn't even let me do a hard reset, had to go to clear storage from the phone.

eenieMINI 01-04-2009 03:23 AM

Weird I haven't had that problem at all.. sorry. Installed this same way on both Sprint Diamond and Pro. :(

supers2k 01-04-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 605585)
Here is the same file in cab format so you can just install it that way...

it worked for me you have to uninstall touch 3d before you install the cab in the setting menu 1st hope this helps

Lilhgarcia 01-04-2009 03:02 PM

Turn Off 3D and install the cab then turn it back on that should help you

akates 01-15-2009 07:27 PM

I think I've done everything but for some reason my lower curtain it's somewhat transparent on the home screen like it was before. It is at first but then turns black after using the slider for the first time. I'm using OMJs ROM which already had a flip clock, then did the munbackground4allpages, then the calendar fix, then the slider fix by hand (replaced file rather than used cab file). Is there a way to make the slider somewhat transparent on the home screen like it was before I started?

icycooll 02-12-2009 10:12 PM

after install the cab files, i notice that my screen now have a white rectangler bar in the upper right corner under the start icon. Any solutions?

deadwrong03 02-28-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icycooll (Post 710163)
after install the cab files, i notice that my screen now have a white rectangler bar in the upper right corner under the start icon. Any solutions?

theres supposed to be a sprint fix cab for that issue

smi77y 03-08-2009 10:06 PM

Man cant wait to get this working right. Everything works good but my tabs are off center and I installed the Nisse fix via a cab, so I'm assuming it went to the right place. Any advice?

Lilhgarcia 03-08-2009 10:58 PM

Check This Thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59345

New Version

nmoreman 03-20-2009 12:04 PM

I installed Background for all pages, clocks, in order.

BIG WHITE block in every page, background worked once, then quit.

Cannot get uninstalled correctly, wont delete everything.

Tried TF3D Config to reset to default, now has screwed up other programs.

After working about 2 hours on this, have phone back to normal without hard reset thanks to advice above (and yes I clicked you). I still have the junk listed in Remove Programs, but white squares and other problems gone.

While resetting, phone kept freezing. Will just have to see if it has messed up functionality or that was happening after trying to delete everything. Did multiple soft resets, advised and forced. Just hoping not to hard reset.

My advise is based on my use - great concept but do NOT install.

eenieMINI 03-20-2009 10:33 PM

Sorry for your troubles nmoreman.... however, it has worked wonderfully for many... sometimes things just mess up or version are off. I know I've hard reset a few times and I've dealt with the white squares (which usually are a result of a missed step).

glad you got your phone back the way you want. I always do a backup immediately before making any major manila/phone changes.

nmoreman 03-20-2009 11:47 PM

That's a great idea, I should remember and do the backup, it would've saved me a lot of problems.
I left the negative message because there were some others having issues. Because of this, I read this and other threads carefully, followed the steps, including the patch.
I am running a stock rom, without wierd reg edits (which I could screw up), so I just want everyone to know there is a risk to this, and the problems I had, so they think before they do it. I had this on another phone, no problems, and pretty much the same tweaks and programs, so don't know what went wrong, but it did.

Just read and heed, and if it works for you, it is a neat program. I was looking at the panaroma screen, but after this, black it is!!

eenieMINI 03-21-2009 01:08 AM

And I'm thinking... go back to stock and try out the panorama! LOL

Badboy0587 07-18-2009 02:57 PM

i installed the mun background4alltabs cab file but my slider is off centered i have the sprint2flip clock and the glass clock cabs but i also have the munbgm_sprint fix cab to fix the slider but it didnt do anything so i wanted to know if i have to install them in a certain order or what also i have the sprint stock rom.