PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 02:21 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper on all tabs

Here is the same file in cab format so you can just install it that way...
Attached Files
File Type: cab mUnBGM_Sprintfix_NisseDILLIGAF.cab (17.3 KB, 226 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

jo1020 is keeping up the good workjo1020 is keeping up the good work

Thanks, I should have waited.... I tried to uninstall .The clock uninstalled fine.
the munbackground4allpages did not uninstall completely and left my phone a mess.
What do I do.
Thanks
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

i tried this roughly a month ago and ended up having to do a hard reset because the munbackgroundleft my pro a mess at first it put a background on all the tabs but when i tried to change wallpapers by going to the settings tab in td3d then wallpaper nonr of my pictures would load they all jus had a exclamation point on em so i just touched one to see what would happen.

then it changed the wallpaper but jus left a white box on all the other tabs. so i hard reset and gave up.

jo1020 if u have manilla customizer on your phone go to that and then select restore to rom default in one of those menus it puts all of the default manillas back on the phone and kinda undoes all of the edits youve tried to do. im not sure if that will fix your problem but its worth a shot if your trying to avoid a hard reset
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If you run the sprint fix cab you won't have the white square problem.

It can get confusing and you might think its screwed up but if you install each of hte cabs listed in order and softrest each time in the end you'll have it all set.. inbetween it looks a mess...

To remove.....
If you have TF3D Config installed you can go to the "Appearance" tab an hit restore to default, alternately you can use Total Commander and search your windows directory for all manila files, delete and reboot.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola MB810
Carrier: Verizon

t3yf5g is a n00b

I installed the cab and the clock would start flipping like crazy and stop at 12:59
Old 01-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

Absent Crisis X is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3yf5g View Post
I installed the cab and the clock would start flipping like crazy and stop at 12:59
I got the same result. Also when I uninstall it it would still keep going. Wouldn't even let me do a hard reset, had to go to clear storage from the phone.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Still a Geek

Weird I haven't had that problem at all.. sorry. Installed this same way on both Sprint Diamond and Pro.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Here is the same file in cab format so you can just install it that way...
it worked for me you have to uninstall touch 3d before you install the cab in the setting menu 1st hope this helps
Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Turn Off 3D and install the cab then turn it back on that should help you
Old 01-15-2009, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

akates is just getting started

I think I've done everything but for some reason my lower curtain it's somewhat transparent on the home screen like it was before. It is at first but then turns black after using the slider for the first time. I'm using OMJs ROM which already had a flip clock, then did the munbackground4allpages, then the calendar fix, then the slider fix by hand (replaced file rather than used cab file). Is there a way to make the slider somewhat transparent on the home screen like it was before I started?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro