PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Wallpaper on all tabs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50869)

eenieMINI 12-29-2008 02:21 AM

Re: Wallpaper on all tabs

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the same file in cab format so you can just install it that way...

jo1020 12-29-2008 02:46 AM

Thanks, I should have waited.... I tried to uninstall .The clock uninstalled fine.
the munbackground4allpages did not uninstall completely and left my phone a mess.
What do I do.
Thanks

deadwrong03 12-29-2008 07:04 AM

i tried this roughly a month ago and ended up having to do a hard reset because the munbackgroundleft my pro a mess at first it put a background on all the tabs but when i tried to change wallpapers by going to the settings tab in td3d then wallpaper nonr of my pictures would load they all jus had a exclamation point on em so i just touched one to see what would happen.

then it changed the wallpaper but jus left a white box on all the other tabs. so i hard reset and gave up.

jo1020 if u have manilla customizer on your phone go to that and then select restore to rom default in one of those menus it puts all of the default manillas back on the phone and kinda undoes all of the edits youve tried to do. im not sure if that will fix your problem but its worth a shot if your trying to avoid a hard reset

eenieMINI 12-30-2008 12:18 AM

If you run the sprint fix cab you won't have the white square problem.

It can get confusing and you might think its screwed up but if you install each of hte cabs listed in order and softrest each time in the end you'll have it all set.. inbetween it looks a mess...

To remove.....
If you have TF3D Config installed you can go to the "Appearance" tab an hit restore to default, alternately you can use Total Commander and search your windows directory for all manila files, delete and reboot.

t3yf5g 12-30-2008 06:07 PM

I installed the cab and the clock would start flipping like crazy and stop at 12:59

Absent Crisis X 01-04-2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3yf5g (Post 608814)
I installed the cab and the clock would start flipping like crazy and stop at 12:59

I got the same result. Also when I uninstall it it would still keep going. Wouldn't even let me do a hard reset, had to go to clear storage from the phone.

eenieMINI 01-04-2009 03:23 AM

Weird I haven't had that problem at all.. sorry. Installed this same way on both Sprint Diamond and Pro. :(

supers2k 01-04-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 605585)
Here is the same file in cab format so you can just install it that way...

it worked for me you have to uninstall touch 3d before you install the cab in the setting menu 1st hope this helps

Lilhgarcia 01-04-2009 03:02 PM

Turn Off 3D and install the cab then turn it back on that should help you

akates 01-15-2009 07:27 PM

I think I've done everything but for some reason my lower curtain it's somewhat transparent on the home screen like it was before. It is at first but then turns black after using the slider for the first time. I'm using OMJs ROM which already had a flip clock, then did the munbackground4allpages, then the calendar fix, then the slider fix by hand (replaced file rather than used cab file). Is there a way to make the slider somewhat transparent on the home screen like it was before I started?