PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nenne2000 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Blackberry Storm keyboard on Pro?

Hey guys, I was curious if there were any on screen keyboard's similar to the storms keyboard. It seems to have the perfect space between the letters which I really like. If anyone has seen anything like this could you please let me know. Thanks for any contributions.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: Blackberry Storm keyboard on Pro?

i really dont know of any keyboards like that that are made for the touch pro... but the irony in the question brings up another one for me to you.. why did you get the touch pro in the first place if you wanted to download software keyboards to use that are landscape only? because im pretty sure the main purpose of the touchpro was to add a hardware keyboard so one wouldnt need to worry about text input one the screen... at least in landscape mode anyway. id figure it would be diamond users that would ask that question- not tp owners..

-jus my 2 cents, lol- good luck with the search

** actually i would try looking for the pocket cm keyboards, they are pretty much the same style as the storm's keyboard but a little bit bigger, try googling it**

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 11-26-2008, 05:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

try pocket cm http://www.pocketcm.com/ resco maybe(pro) http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/keyboard/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-26-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

shdwknt is becoming a great contributor

I second blue4.. what the hell are you thinking.. your device has a very good hardware keyboard .. why use onscreen..
Old 11-26-2008, 06:02 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

your angry because someone uses onscreen kb? probably hate me then, ive never used it yet. never had one and maybe shes like me and loves the onscreen kb. maybe she wants options. dont get angry over a kb, shes entitled to use whatever input method she wants.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by shdwknt View Post
I second blue4.. what the hell are you thinking.. your device has a very good hardware keyboard .. why use onscreen..

Um...because sometimes people like to do things differently than others.

And I think your "What the hell" comment is completley uncalled for.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:15 PM
acs tester

i totally agree. should be edited. shame you cant do things diff. than everyone else. htc puts the onscreen kb there for a reason, for people like me and the op.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

I got spb keyboard installed right now its good.
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/prod...nshots.html?en
Old 11-26-2008, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ezrem is just getting started

I came from a Mogul and loved the hardware keyboard, but I tried TouchPal and I really love it.

I use TouchPal almost exclusively now. I only use the hardware keyboard for URL's and other things that are annoying with soft keyboard autocorrection.

At this point I think I would have gotten a Diamond if it'd had an SD slot.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

nenne2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by shdwknt View Post
I was thinking that I came from a touch and am accustomed to using the on screen keyboard. I got the pro for the removable storage card and the hardware keyboard. I also like different on screen keyboards. I didn't know it was a crime to want to use my screens keyboard. To those of you who answered this thank you very much. I did thank you for your useful input.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro