PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 12:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

Tecnica_swift is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How Can I do this?

I am new here to the forums and I am trying to find out some information as to how to customize my phone. I am currently using the HTC touch pro sprint version.

I found that there is a sticky for the essentials
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730

But whenever I go to this sticky and click on the sublinks it tells me I do not have permission to access the link.

So here are my questions. I would like to customize my phone presently my phone looks like this.

And this is how I would like it to look at as the end result based on how I have seen some members have there phone I would like to add the date or a customized analog clock, also add touch pro sprint logo and if possible keep my clock just make it transparent withought the black. Mind you I am new so work with me please explain in logical terms non technical
Thanks in advanced
Old 12-26-2008, 12:13 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: How Can I do this?

if it says that then you need to verify you account, maybe reverify just got and put your email address in and then click the link in your email then you should be all good. if not the i can try to get you in contact with an administrator.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:18 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

I tried that same results
Old 12-26-2008, 12:21 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

vBulletin Message
Tecnica_swift, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.Log Out Home
This is the sub link from the essentials sticky the red one

TouchFlo 3D / Manilla 3D
  • Add your city to the weather tab. Follow these directions making sure to use the modified copy of version 1.1 of the specified editor.
  • Install flip clock if you want it. instructions here
  • Get some wallpapers
  • Wallpaper on every tab, transparent clocks and curtains. More info here

Last edited by Tecnica_swift; 12-26-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:33 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

ok i forwarded it to someone that knows more than me he should put something up soon for ya. good luck!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That message is usually given when an admin has archived the thread. Try this one.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:34 PM
War is the answer!

i still say its activation though
Old 12-26-2008, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I clicked the link he referenced and got the same message. It's probably archived. If it were an activation issue, how would he be posting here?

Last edited by Hafrust; 12-26-2008 at 12:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:38 PM
War is the answer!

ether way your gonna have to install files (the easy) called CAB. files from the thread to get your phone the way ya want.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:39 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I clicked the link he referenced and got the same message. It's probably archived. If it were an activation issue, how would he be posting here?
well it opens right up when i click it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro