PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Can I do this?

I don't think you're clicking the right link. Here's what he's talking about:
Quote:
Wallpaper on every tab, transparent clocks and curtains. More info here

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:41 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

nevermind you were correct it is archived. sorry. See thats why i forwarded it...lol

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

lol...Now can you get my wife to admit I'm right once in a while?
Old 12-26-2008, 12:44 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
lol...Now can you get my wife to admit I'm right once in a while?

well i dont know about that one...lol
Old 12-26-2008, 12:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

Easier said then done install the cab files. Ya dont say
but to better answer my question which cab files and a pointing location reference would tremendously help out.

Sorry for being a $%^ but that doesnt help me out my friend.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:02 PM
War is the answer!

lol, sorry but the ZIP file for the flip clock is here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689
if it helps you out any more your can search for what you want on google like clear/white flipclock and then add ppcgeeks the the end of it. let me know if that helped.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:03 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnica_swift View Post
Easier said then done install the cab files. Ya dont say
but to better answer my question which cab files and a pointing location reference would tremendously help out.

Sorry for being a $%^ but that doesnt help me out my friend.
CAB files are easy you just click on them in you browser on your phone and they install automatically.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

Tecnica_swift is a n00b

Yo I downloaded that transparent clock you had a thread about yeah its transparent but I want to see just the digits the black still showing I know I seen it somewhere cant remember where though I appreciate your help. I will look around hopefully I can find it.

Thanks
Old 12-26-2008, 01:42 PM
War is the answer!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=41350&page=59

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro