PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Alltel

SuperchargedFiero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems With Alltel's MagMic.com site on TouchPRO...

Alltel has alltel.MagMic.com loaded onto the HTC Pro... But MAN is it FUBAR! First off if you click the icon in the Programs folder it takes you to the site.. No Problem... Then you surf around and find what you want to get from some of the cool games... No Problem... When registering THATS where the problem starts. First you have to select device since it doesnt recognize the Pro. So you choose HTC, Touch Diamond PRO since only options are Touch, Touch Diamond, and Touch Diamond PRO. Then you have to register... Put in phone number and create password... Then the stupid site text messages you a verification link. If you click it you are verified. If you click SHOP NOW, you get booted to a link that says... Please visit site with your BlackBerry device. WTF??
BUT you get registered so exiting browser and going back to the site through the original link and trying to log in gives you an error... i tried like 5 times and ONCE i got through and downloaded Guitar Hero (which doesnt work on PRO anyway). Now i cant get in anymore at all. What the CRAP?

Anyone have any idea whats going on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro