PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:19 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok, this is disgusting..

after like one month of use..
Old 12-25-2008, 03:22 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: ok, this is disgusting..

lol thats why i have a cover so i dont have to look at it.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:23 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Threadstarter

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i just can't believe that they used such a crap design. i can't imagine what these covers are going to look like in a year or so... i guess 12x as bad lol

chrome and ugly gold really don't go well together.

i guess after the chrome chips off completely, and the paint of the cover wears off, they'll be black and gold.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:25 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

lol so after its a piece of **** it will be better. is that what your saying....jk..lol
Old 12-25-2008, 03:33 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Threadstarter

black and gold isn't too bad... could be worse.. like chipped chrome and half gold/half ugly silver.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

yeh i dont know what HTC was thinking because ive never had issue with the build on any previous HTC. there seem to be way more issues with the hardware on this one than any other HTC device recently. Seems like they skimped big time on materials and tweaking the design for whatever reason.

Im still holding onto my Diamond right now just incase because that thing was built 100% correctly- none of the squeaks or creaks the Pro suffers, the chrome, etc. It just feels like much sturdier build quality put into it.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 12-25-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Yup.... mines is turning yellow too. Well I dont care.. I am waiting for a swap from sprint. then when I get it.. I will paint it clear. To protect it.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Usually my right hand

TheLuMan7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to TheLuMan7

i dont see what you guys are seeing..... what's dirty?, looks like a dyed back and a stock one to me, and pretty clean too
Old 12-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Is it actually wearing off? Or is it gunk? Try scrubbing it with hand sanitizer and a microfiber cloth
Old 12-25-2008, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

i just dyed mine black. that's another way to go :shrug:

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro