PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   sport mode camera (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50522)

yamus08 12-25-2008 01:36 AM

sport mode camera

I was able to take much better pics with my Vogue and my Diamond because they had sport mode on them. I am using JD's 3.0 Rom, which I happen to love, but i was wondering if I could get this option for my camera via cab or whatever I need to do.
T.I.A
YAMUS

suchnsuch 12-25-2008 02:00 AM

Re: sport mode camera

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamus08 (Post 599637)
I was able to take much better pics with my Vogue and my Diamond because they had sport mode on them. I am using JD's 3.0 Rom, which I happen to love, but i was wondering if I could get this option for my camera via cab or whatever I need to do.
T.I.A
YAMUS

Its a registry hack, just search google for HTC Touch Pro Tweaks, or use the Advance Config Program. Its not hard, you can enable a about 3 or 4 more camera modes.

flyers2114 12-25-2008 10:30 AM

Here it is.......there is also a cab file.....cannot remember the name of it....it lets you change a ton of stuff....wish I could find it again....I lost it....it is called Diamond something....not Diamond tweaks though....

Zoheb318 12-25-2008 03:08 PM

It is Diamond Tweaks..

[sammich] 12-25-2008 03:14 PM

You may need to overwrite one of the files for DiamondTweak to have it work on your TP. Also, you need .NET CF, there's a link to the .cab in my sig.

flyers2114 12-25-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoheb318 (Post 600139)
It is Diamond Tweaks..

Oh yea thats right.....that one does have the camera tweaks also.....there is another one on here also that has much more teaks it is similar to Advanced cofig....

yamus08 12-25-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suchnsuch (Post 599660)
Its a registry hack, just search google for HTC Touch Pro Tweaks, or use the Advance Config Program. Its not hard, you can enable a about 3 or 4 more camera modes.

I appreciate the help. Not only did I easily get the sport mode enabled but my Touchflo is sooooo smooth now. Much appreciation. It seems that Sport mode is the only way to get a quality picture of something that is moving even the slightest little bit.

[sammich] 12-26-2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamus08 (Post 600522)
I appreciate the help. Not only did I easily get the sport mode enabled but my Touchflo is sooooo smooth now. Much appreciation. It seems that Sport mode is the only way to get a quality picture of something that is moving even the slightest little bit.

Well, Sports mode decreases the shutter speed so the subject moves less while the sensor is receiving the image. But you generally need a bit more light when taking sports shots.

CozBoogie 12-29-2008 01:06 PM

Moved to general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz