PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Anyway of getting this snow stuff on the pro? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50484)

airst 12-24-2008 06:46 PM

Anyway of getting this snow stuff on the pro?

Anyway of getting falling slow(like on the forums) on the home screen?
i know its a stretch but it would be pretty neat

garyr2548 12-24-2008 07:02 PM

Re: Anyway of getting this snow stuff on the pro?

there was one htat worked on the titan that I tried on the pro but I am thinking it did not like the whole vga thing because it would only show a snowy screen and no background. not only that, you had to wait for it to time out or reset the phone to get it off the screen... bummer it would be a cool effect

orlandojumpoff 12-24-2008 07:27 PM

guess the best u can do is an animated gif wallpaper on s2u2... probably would eat up less battery that way since you could set s2u2 to only activate upon turning ur screen back on

Success100 12-24-2008 07:29 PM

hmm. the bellui has the snow intergrated..

[sammich] 12-24-2008 07:40 PM

That's an awesome idea! I think it's best to just have an app that sits on top of all other programs and makes snow fall.

Better yet, it piles up at the bottom and you have to shake the phone for it to go away!

orlandojumpoff 12-24-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumaun (Post 599187)

Better yet, it piles up at the bottom and you have to shake the phone for it to go away!

+1 for piling snow. ha if s2u2 had this... the movement of the slider could push the snow away like a snowplow

caddieguy02 12-24-2008 09:44 PM

yea this sounds awesome and like a good idea to those out on the west coast, florida and other warm climate areas...but for me out here in the midwest (indiana) its not that awesome lol...when winter first hits the cooler weather along with acouple snow falls is great...but once its continuous day after day and then u have the slick roads and ice...winter and snow becomes something that is nothing but a headache and dont wanna see it anymore...especially on my phone that i pick up every 2mins..

but good luck to all u guys who dont get to see real life snow and find this amusing...lol...it is awesome on the forums tho...

ou2mame 12-24-2008 10:01 PM

that would be really cool, to be able to move the snow... doubt it'll happen, but... yeah.

[sammich] 12-24-2008 10:05 PM

I'd pay a good 5 buck for this... But it would get a bit annoying for those of us in the midwest.

I'm moving to Texas soon, so I need something to remember the snow!

furiousgtz 12-24-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumaun (Post 599346)
I'd pay a good 5 buck for this... But it would get a bit annoying for those of us in the midwest.

I'm moving to Texas soon, so I need something to remember the snow!

ya I'm tired of snow we got crazy snow here in Schaumburg