PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ArchAngel469 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Argh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
Be sure to back up your phone before making any changes edits to your phone!

Ok here is how to get wallpaper on every tab:

“Every time you load a file make sure your TouchFLO 3D is NOT active on your today screen. Once the file has loaded soft reset your phone and restart TouchFLO 3D."

To remove your top and bottom curtains: run the “NoCurtains[1].cab”

To have your wall paper on every tab: run the file called “mUn Background” – this should put your back ground on all tabs but it will make your slider become of centered. (Don’t worry we will fix that in a bit.)

If you want to change your clock to the “clear” flip clock you will need to do in this order: 1 replace the standard sprint barrel clock with the “Sprint2FlipClock.cab”. 2. Restart phone disable TouchFLO 3D and load the file “GlassClock.cab” and restart phone

Once you have completed all editing to your TouchFLO 3D overwrite the following file in your windows folder “1e29e8e7_manila” this should fix your slider being off centered. You will need a program like total commander to complete this. Make sure to reboot your phone for changes to take effect.

All files can be found in the attached .ZIP file
So Ive been following everything hes been saying, but ive got two issues... the wallpaper isnt on all the tabs, instead i have a little white box on the rest of the tabs, and the wallpaper on the home screen.

Also when I am trying to delete the manila file, and put the new one in, it doesnt let me delete it. Can anyone offer some insight?
Old 12-24-2008, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

yaboyease is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to yaboyease
Re: Argh!

reinstall “mUn Background” after u change the background that should fix the problem, also i didnt have a need to replace that manilla file since my screen wasnt off center if u really need to tho have u tried renaming that manilla file n then pasting the new one in? once your done soft reset and go back n delete the old one...hope this helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ArchAngel469 is a n00b

Thanks man! I was going nuts trying to figure out what to do with the background thing. I managed to fix the manila thing as well, what I did was I just copied the file into the windows folder, renamed the file to what it was supposed to be called after that I did a reset and I suppose WM just keeps the most recent version of that file, so it kept the new one and deleted the old one on its own during the start up. Hooray!
Old 12-24-2008, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

yaboyease is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to yaboyease

no prob...happy to help a fellow noob
Old 12-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

To replace the manila file, you need a file explorer like TotalCommander or Resco

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro