PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck Account in TF3D

So in my efforts to figure out a better MMS solution than Picture Mail, I tried out the ArcSoft deal that's floating around. It worked great for outgoing, not at all for incoming... anyway, that's not the point of my post, haha...

Once I removed ArcSoft, the account in pOutlook was removed as expected, but the envelope for the MMS account in the TouchFlo3D interface has decided to stick around. I've reinstalled and removed it again, removed and reinstalled Picture Mail, created and removed another account just to see if it would force and update... no luck.

Additionally, I've also gone through the registry and removed any left over traces of Arcsoft and made sure there was no MMS account listed in the Inbox part of the registry.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: Stuck Account in TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
So in my efforts to figure out a better MMS solution than Picture Mail, I tried out the ArcSoft deal that's floating around. It worked great for outgoing, not at all for incoming... anyway, that's not the point of my post, haha...

Once I removed ArcSoft, the account in pOutlook was removed as expected, but the envelope for the MMS account in the TouchFlo3D interface has decided to stick around. I've reinstalled and removed it again, removed and reinstalled Picture Mail, created and removed another account just to see if it would force and update... no luck.

Additionally, I've also gone through the registry and removed any left over traces of Arcsoft and made sure there was no MMS account listed in the Inbox part of the registry.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

You will have to reinstall The touch flo 3d Manilla.
which manilla do you have installed is it custom or sprints original manilla.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ack, that stinks!! It's the original Sprint one, with some minor modifications for clocks/tab stuff.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

nah dont do that

use sktools, open it hit categories then the option with PIM. check the arcsoft account and hit delete account and its gone.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I should've asked... any easy way to do that, if that's really the only way?

Thanks for the help!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
nah dont do that

use sktools, open it hit categories then the option with PIM. check the arcsoft account and hit delete account and its gone.
Oh, thanks! I'll give it a shot and report back. Thank you.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
Oh, thanks! I'll give it a shot and report back. Thank you.
the easiest way to do this, is install this sprint manilla cab, and restart your phone.
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8E75934F1
Old 12-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yay! SKTools worked like a charm, well worth the couple of bucks! Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro